PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog Updates: Pees, McDaniels and quotes from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone ... just a quick heads up to let you know that there are several blog updates now posted, including the complete transcripts from both the McDaniels and Pees press conferences, as well as a quote from Bill Belichick on McDaniels' promotion. You can check them all out here:

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher_Price said:
Hey everyone ... just a quick heads up to let you know that there are several blog updates now posted, including the complete transcripts from both the McDaniels and Pees press conferences, as well as a quote from Bill Belichick on McDaniels' promotion. You can check them all out here:

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/

Thanks,
Chris

Good job, Chris! Having you on the job is neat for us.

Interesting that, even on the rare occasions when the coordinators are allowed to go public ... they defer all the significant questions back to BB.

Couldn't help but be struck by Pees' closing words:
I couldn’t feel better for Josh. He’s a heck of a guy. I go a long way back with his family and his father. His brother played for me and I recruited about eight players from his dad’s high school football team. I have close ties with Josh and I wish him the best and congratulate him. I’m very excited for him.

thanks

Great stuff, thanks :)

flutie2phelan said:

Interesting that, even on the rare occasions when the coordinators are allowed to go public ... they defer all the significant questions back to BB.

I couldn’t feel better for Josh. He’s a heck of a guy. I go a long way back with his family and his father. His brother played for me and I recruited about eight players from his dad’s high school football team. I have close ties with Josh and I wish him the best and congratulate him. I’m very excited for him.

One of my favorite things about BB is that he brings in good people!!

Congrats to Josh and Dean!!

flutie2phelan said:

So another coach's son, who'da thunk it? ;)

patchick said:
So another coach's son, who'da thunk it? ;)
Yeah, that really jumped out at me too. I can picture the initial conversation with BB, "oh so you enjoyed breaking down film when you were 4 years old too!"

flutie2phelan said:

Thanks for the kind words. Just trying my best to get the word out to Patriots' fans on the state of the team. I'm going to be doing a series of year-end position-by-position articles next week on my column space ... keep an eye out for them!

Thanks again,
Chris

Christopher_Price said:
Thanks for the kind words. Just trying my best to get the word out to Patriots' fans on the state of the team. I'm going to be doing a series of year-end position-by-position articles next week on my column space ... keep an eye out for them!

Thanks again,
Chris
Don't be shy about posting a link for those of us with Football Deficit Disorder!

Since you brought them up, just what do the football operations folks do? I'll take any Pats' stories over watching people club helpless baby balls.

Christopher_Price said:

Thanks again,
Chris

Chris - I really appreciate the efforts you go to in keeping us all informed. Now go find out about BB's extension and get back to us - LOL.

Christopher_Price said:

Thanks again,
Chris

Your blogs are great. I am looking forward to your year end breakdown...great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back