PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog Update: Complete Transcript of Belichick Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , Chris.
Can't blame BB for his rather muted comments at this time. Glad to see he doesn't make any assumptions about the future, and is preparing to get organized. That was about as close as I've heard him come to out-and-out criticize officiating. IMO, this team has had enough turmoil in player personnel and was playing at the end of the year as you would expect them to be playing in mid-season. The play of the starting roster was solidified, but not really jelled. My hope for off-season moves would be little more than replacing anyone lost to free agency and maybe a few back-ups. I'd like to see this team start a new season basically unchanged and see what they can do with half a season under their belt. Nothing wrong with trading a few picks for higher ones in '07.

No problem, jczxohn1. He was more downcast than usual this afternoon. "Muted" is a perfect phrase to use.

You mean to tell me that BB didn't make every offseason decision during the plane ride back from Denver?

Clearly he's losing his passion for the game.

Thanks Chris - missed you during the game.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Thanks Chris - missed you during the game.
Appreciate the update Chris!

The bright side of this offseason is we'll have two blogs of distinction to combat Patriot withdrawal!

Box_O_Rocks said:
The bright side of this offseason is we'll have two blogs of distinction to combat Patriot withdrawal!
Yes but no DVD!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes