PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Postgame locker room Q+A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Brown
“I think when people come here, they realize their role is not set. It will literally evolve over the course of the season, from week to week – sometimes, even during the game, so you have to prepare yourself to be ready. I’ve played almost all the linebacker spots, I’ve had an opportunity to rush in the defensive end as the nickel. When it comes time for me to fill in, I usually know what I’m doing out there.â€

Has that helped you understand even more in that you understand their role even more?
“Yes. When I play one linebacker spot, I know what the other linebacker is doing because I’ve had reps at those other spots. So that’s always helpful.â€

Tell me about the job that Willie did out there.
“I was very impressed. People want to take away your weapons, and Willie is one of our best weapons. And he still found a way to get the pressure and get the sacks. It’s always very impressive. I’ve had a couple of multi-sack playoff games, but nothing like that.â€

Do you find yourself looking up and saying ‘Is that 4 1/2?’
“After awhile, you’d think they’d find a way to stop them. But he still found a way to get in there and make plays.â€

“This team has been through so many battles, and I never saw any wavering in the locker room, despite the number of injuries. This team never uses injuries as an excuse. The game is played with who you got out there. … If you’re on the field, you’re expected to perform. This team never lost faith or direcion.â€
Excellent, nice read after the sweet game he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back