Next Up: at Chiefs
Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
It may start with emotion but it should end with intellect

intellect rules in the end. Or at least for me. I’ve been practicing that for years ever since I read about emotional IQ.

The point is, intellect should always make our final decisions, not emotion
I've come to understand the Democrat. They tend to think with their hearts, while Republicans are more objective.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I've come to understand the Democrat. They tend to think with their hearts, while Republicans are more objective.
I’m an independent but was a lifelong Democrat until 2012.

If you view people as “Left vs Right”, you’re not living in reality. Life is rarely black & white and I believe most answers lie in the gray areas

But if we were to generalize, your statement may have some truth. Living an emotion-driven life seems exhausting to me. Besides, who wants to allow current events to dictate how they feel?

Seems strange to want to live that way

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I don't see any reason for BB, or McCourty, or anyone from the ACLU to need to weigh in on race in the US. We have it entirely under control with our current Oval Office leadership:

I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks. Oh, look at my African American over here. Look at him.

Nobody has ever done for the black community what President Trump has done. My Admin has done more for the Black Community than any President since Abraham Lincoln. George [Floyd] is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that is happening for our country. A great day for him.

Diamond and Silk, you’re so, so great. Thank you, Kanye, thank you. Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.

Think of this: Blacks for Trump, Black Voices for Trump, African Americans for Trump. Call it whatever the hell you want. I have a group of African American guys and gals, by the way, that follow me around, and they think I pay them and I don’t.

A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage. Sadly, because President Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!

To the African American community, I say what the hell do you have to lose? You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed. Last in crime, last in this, last in homeownership, last in the economy, lowest wages. Our inner cities are a disaster. You get shot walking to the store. They have no education, they have no jobs.

Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, “Get that son of a ***** off the field right now”?

Why do we need more Haitians? Why are we having people from all these ****hole countries come here? We should have more people from places like Norway.

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud. His grandmother in Kenya said, “Oh, no, he was born in Kenya.” A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate.

You ever see Maxine Waters? A low-IQ individual. LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made LeBron look smart, which isn’t easy to do.

What has happened to the respect for authority, the fear of retribution by the courts, society and the police? Let our politicians give back our police department’s power to keep us safe. Unshackle them from the constant chant of “police brutality.” BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY AND BRING BACK OUR POLICE!

You also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park, from Robert E. Lee to another name. Robert E. Lee was a great general. They’re trying to take away our culture. A Great American Heritage.

I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here — a lynching. I am the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered. I don’t have a Racist bone in my body!
Thank God Trump's correct and also that he blew away the competition for POTUS.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Belichick doesn't owe anyone squat and it's laughable that anyone would think that he'd open up.

The people who really owe us explanations are the pols responsible for that dipsh!t cop still being on the street. The same goes for the pols who mismanaged the nursing homes that killed so many of our elders.

Everything else is a media shell game.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Belichick doesn't owe anyone squat and it's laughable that anyone would think that he'd open up.

The people who really owe us explanations are the pols responsible for that dipsh!t cop still being on the street. The same goes for the pols who mismanaged the nursing homes that killed so many of our elders.

Everything else is a media shell game.

lol....I don't actually care

it's funny how important this topic to some

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lol...good one. None of us know how we live our lives or the things we do to help others

I can assure you there’s no irony in my initial statement. We should never be concerned with what others do or don’t do. But we all have to look at that guy in the mirror. I like the person I see and that’s really all that matters
I've gotten used to understanding your posts, especially when you go on these rants.

It's pretty obvious your old man called you a loser yet again. Your defense mechanisms are improving, kudos for that. But for the love of God, please spare us your internal turmoil with low self esteem. It's unbecoming man.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I've gotten used to understanding your posts, especially when you go on these rants.

It's pretty obvious your old man called you a loser yet again. Your defense mechanisms are improving, kudos for that. But for the love of God, please spare us your internal turmoil with low self esteem. It's unbecoming man.
Venocol, what happened to you buddy?! This comment reads like a college kid wrote it. But I’ve gotten used to your posting style.

First of all, you didn’t address any of the content of my post. Secondly, you attacked me as your response. Just like Illegal Contact.

Why would you do that when I’ve never attacked your integrity? Do you have issues with depression?

Last edited:

XLIX

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Venocol, what happened to you buddy?! This comment reads like a college kid wrote it. But I’ve gotten used to your posting style.

First of all, you didn’t address any of the content of my post. Secondly, you attacked me as your response. Just like Illegal Contact.
Funny how the liberals in here personally attack anyone who dares disagree with them. They've lost their minds.

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
This is an interesting development and I'd keep an eye on this one. He's already got people joining him.

If all black athletes refused to take the field during this time, it will cause a huge ripple....

Regardless of where you come down on the issue, I'm finding this one fascinating.

XLIX

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I like how this board has like 5 members they spend all day crying about liberals and blaming them for everything and don’t see the irony in it when they accuse them of being partisan
Kinda like how you don’t see the irony in your own statement?