PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sey in the Money at World Series of Poker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour is at the feature table right now. So far in the first hour he has folded every hand.
He has not offered a word of table talk but he does scowl a lot so he has that going for him.
Yeah, I saw two hands. He over-raised a hand with KK (everyone folded) and then was scared of a flush when he hit runner runner top 2 and the other player had top pair, top kicker. Big Sey would've got paid if he bet the river.

He went out finishing 131st.

Norman Chad isn’t even remotely as funny as he thinks he is. And who the hell is “big say”?

Norman Chad is my favorite analyst ever. Yes, the reputation of the Patriots is fertile grounds for jokes but that's the legacy of Goodell.

Pathetic......always been a hater...even going back to the Bledsoe era...
Agreed, but he at least had the virtue of being occasionally funny, unlike most of the other haters.
I'll paraphrase one of my favorite lines, originally made in reference to Vinnie Testaverde when he played for Dallas at age 41; "Do Tom Brady's social security checks count against the Patriot salary cap?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back