PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben out for season

*squints in Antonio Brown*

I mean we don't get to make Rapistburger jokes anymore, do we?
There was actual evidence against Rapeburger. If evidence comes out against Brown, **** him, too.

Next year Ben will be an ESPN analyst.

He'll be the local sports commentator in Pittsburgh with a fried chicken joint on the side.

wouldn't it be hillarious if it was Ben holding Tomlin back all these years?

Seriously, that isn't gonna happen, but I'd ROFL if Tomlin took Raymond deep into the postseason this year

There was a long form article from earlier this year that suggested exactly that; that Roethlisberger runs the show and walks all over Tomlin. The Steelers might be a lot better without him. They still have a fair amount of talent.

Never root for injuries but can't say I feel bad for that organization or fans considering the massive amount of sh*t they talk about NE.

If this were Brady, they'd make it a holiday there (like they actually did in 2008). But we're not sinking to their level.

That was a strange injury. Threw the ball and instantly his arm went limp. Wasn't even hit. Probably the last time we have seen him play.
I agree. I wasn't watching the game (for obvious reasons) but I am wondering if he got hit before that final play which caused the injury. I think the media is only showing us that one highlight when there's something else that happened.

RIP captain fat****, I hope my avatar didn't jinx him.

Absolutely love reading all the “sucks, man. Don’t wish injuries on anyone” posts. And then, this post. Hilariously awesome.

He'll be the local sports commentator in Pittsburgh with a fried chicken joint on the side.

There was a long form article from earlier this year that suggested exactly that; that Roethlisberger runs the show and walks all over Tomlin. The Steelers might be a lot better without him. They still have a fair amount of talent.

If this were Brady, they'd make it a holiday there (like they actually did in 2008). But we're not sinking to their level.
Maybe we should print some Tommy John Fan Club t shirts, but then again we're not a bunch of mouth breathing neanderthals.

Well, here we go... Now Big Ben can claim that he only lost to the Patriots because of his elbow.

Don’t think he was on the injury report for elbow injury. Only states (not injury related)

\

Given that Roethlisberger was calling the shots on coaching hires this doesn't surprise me.

with the starting QB no longer larger than life, in a literal as well as figurative sense, maybe we finally get a chance to see who Tomlin is.

I agree. I wasn't watching the game (for obvious reasons) but I am wondering if he got hit before that final play which caused the injury. I think the media is only showing us that one highlight when there's something else that happened.
The backup QB in Pittsburgh said that he first heard about Ben’s injury last week, and that it occurred during the Patriots game.

He missed practice on Wednesday, but they called it a veteran’s day of rest, rather than designate an injury.

There was actual evidence against Rapeburger. If evidence comes out against Brown, **** him, too.
If evidence comes out against Brown, he'll be Hernandized right off the team. Until then, it's not fair to compare him to Rapistberger

3aqe6f.jpg

I have never wished injury on any professional player. But this season, it was like Christmas in September. First Hill goes down for several games in week one right aft he signed his big deal, then the overrated Ben Rothlessberg blows out his elbow (as God planned :rolleyes:- Ben's words not mine)

Actually he's been a good QB for a lot of years, better than Eli. But my hate goes more to the person, who I have met and can attest that he is a first class Jackass, aside from being a sexual predictor.

The Steelers are STILL on the hook for over $55MM in injury guarantees so I wonder what his motivation will be for him to come back. BTW- While I was at the pharmacy waiting for a prescription to be filled, I read a great Brady article in Men's Health. In it the writer meets Brady in the Bahamas this spring and details the workout Brady goes thru to prepare for the upcoming season and the TB12 methodology he uses.

He chronicled how he came upon Guerrero (thru Mcginest) and the arm and elbow problems he was having from lifting and throwing. I never thought of Rothlessberger as being a "pliability" kind of guy, but he was the first one I thought of when I read the article.. Can you picture him showing up at Patriot Place and pulling up to TB12 looking for Alex. :eek: ;)

I really thought Ben had one step out the door before he signed this new deal. Now he has all those injury guarantees kicking in that he NEVER has to come back. Just make an attempt, rub his arm, shake his head, and collect his Millions. Just what that fan base deserves. (You think we are entitled. Those fans have THOUGHT they've been entitled since the early 70's.)

All my fault I posted this Tuesday ...

08df2c9efb65c5240f225d0eb055ef2f--bob.jpg

*squints in Antonio Brown*

I mean we don't get to make Rapistburger jokes anymore, do we?
At the Pitt game some guy in my row was yelling “rapist” at Ben. A beast of a Pitt-fan “woman” next to me kept yelling back “that was twenty years ago (no it wasn’t), he has a wife and kids now!!”

I was confused as to how old a rape is matters AND how having a wife and kids means you somehow got over your rapeiness. But she was too beasty even for me to question. Plus she seemed very confident in her logic.

I never thought of Rothlessberger as being a "pliability" kind of guy, but he was the first one I thought of when I read the article.. Can you picture him showing up at Patriot Place and pulling up to TB12 looking for Alex. :eek: ;)

Maybe Brady will have him locked out of the facility like he did with Jimmy G... :D

I was confused as to how old a rape is matters AND how having a wife and kids means you somehow got over your rapeiness. But she was too beasty even for me to question. Plus she seemed very confident in her logic.

3aqloj.gif

I just re-read a few articles including this:

Ben Roethlisberger, Quarterback, Twice Accused of Sexual Assault

It includes people saying the first accuser bragged about having sex with him which seems remarkably similar to those videos we saw of Taylor and AB. I don't see any evidence discussed in here that sounds different than what we have in the AB case. Statements by the person who claims it happened and some supporting/not-supporting comments from those present.

What evidence am I missing?

It includes people saying the first accuser bragged about having sex with him which seems remarkably similar to those videos we saw of Taylor and AB. I don't see any evidence discussed in here that sounds different than what we have in the AB case. Statements by the person who claims it happened and some supporting/not-supporting comments from those present.

He's a steeler and is not a patriot, so obviously he's guilty and AB is a misunderstood, great man. what other evidence could you possibly need

In the second accusation, he changed his story multiple times, the security tapes were mysteriously erased, the bathroom was mysteriously scrubbed top to bottom with bleach, and the first cop on the scene was there because he was working for Ben.

The coverup is good enough for me.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back