PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2021 QB/PTP Thread

Really like Carson Strong. Howell & Slovis are probably the 2 best in this class, but I’ll defer to Bacon on the ratings.
Yea just to be clear I wasn't ranking them. Just throwing a few names out there off the top of head. I almost forgot Howell at first. Can't help but see Baker in him. Could be a deep class. It always gets thinned out but I like the potential depth. Next year's QB class could be fun. Not a ton of consensus of those guys so we'll see who steps up.

i think we trade down to 22 and pick up an extra third.
At 22, bb takes lb Collins of Tulsa.
at 46 bb takes cb stokes of Georgia
With his first third round pick bb takes qb trask of Florida
With his second third round pick bb takes dt shelvin of lsu.
at 120 bb takes ot brown of northern iowa
At 122 bb takes wr dearden of both Texas
At 139 bb takes rb gaintwell of memphis
At 177 bb takes de Hayes of notre dame
At 188 bb takes og van lanten of wisconsin
At 197 bb takes wr Stevenson of Houston
At 242 bb takes cb McPherson of Texas tech

I like the idea, and really like the first 5 picks...Not so much the picks at 122 & 139...Darden is very, Very small...And do we really need to use yet another draft pick on a RB? I am ok with the last 4 picks though...

I like the idea, and really like the first 5 picks...Not so much the picks at 122 & 139...Darden is very, Very small...And do we really need to use yet another draft pick on a RB? I am ok with the last 4 picks though...

I think the qb’s and the receivers will go fairly early, so bb can get maximum value by trading down a bit and as long as he stays on script, we should kill this draft.

Can not wait to see rattler in the nfl.

According to Lombardi, it's the worst kept secret in the NFL. I love it, I think they are going to ruin him like they did Darnold.
I actually feel sorry for Wilson. His chances of succeeding plummet as soon as he dons the Jets green uniform. They just have a losing culture over there that's hard to shake, especially for a brand new quarterback.

I actually feel sorry for Wilson. His chances of succeeding plummet as soon as he dons the Jets green uniform. They just have a losing culture over there that's hard to shake, especially for a brand new quarterback.
I think he's going to the worst possible situation. I feel his best chance to succeed would be to go somewhere where he could sit for a year and his urge to improvise and play hero ball would be reined in. Instead he's going to be a day 1 starter for a fanbase and media who are going to demand magic from the get go...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back