PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2020 WR'S/PTP Thread

Starts around 820. DB's have 0 chance lol

Please dont end up on KC.

Last edited:
BTW, one guess who Proehl's father is. :)
Next you're going to tell me Stanley Morgan isn't related to "The Steamer" ?

C'mon CT I don't have that brand new car smell brother;)

Van Jefferson, Son of Shawn. Definitely got Dad's skills. Van is a little bigger coming out & one of the better rr in the country. UF has a ton of talent at WR. Jefferson is probably tye cleanest at the line. Exhibiting proper, crisp footwork at the los & in route.
You can tell Son is picking Dads noodle. Very smart, quick to get to where hes going..Kills zone. Will just pick you apart. Have to impede him & get hands on him early.
At his best Jefferson is a slasher that creates separation w sudden cuts, clean in/out of his breaks & being a step ahead of his man.
Has some toughness to but added weight is needed. I think the better the QB the better his yac will get. Might seem obvious but it's very true for him imo. Will make a few 50/50's for you. Plays slot/outside.

Van Jefferson, Son of Shawn. Definitely got Dad's skills. Van is a little bigger coming out & one of the better rr in the country. UF has a ton of talent at WR. Jefferson is probably tye cleanest at the line. Exhibiting proper, crisp footwork at the los & in route.
You can tell Son is picking Dads noodle. Very smart, quick to get to where hes going..Kills zone. Will just pick you apart. Have to impede him & get hands on him early.
At his best Jefferson is a slasher that creates separation w sudden cuts, clean in/out of his breaks & being a step ahead of his man.
Has some toughness to but added weight is needed. I think the better the QB the better his yac will get. Might seem obvious but it's very true for him imo. Will make a few 50/50's for you. Plays slot/outside.

RR really stood out to me as well when I watched him earlier this year. Definitely on my short list. Nice summary!

Probably could clean up a few (eat up another yard, lil tighter plant..) Not bad though, hes electric.

Last edited:
Ruggs looks scary with that ball in his hands.. what’s his skill set like? This WR class looks phenomenal

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back