PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears and Pats in Detroit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be sweet. Both teams have a shot of getting there.

Revenge! on the 85 Bears! Finally! We owe them a whopping.

It would be nice, but I highly doubt that "Da Bears" can score enough to beat Seattle, unless they can get them in Solider Field. I was cold in Georgia just watching that game last night!

After the injuries we've had this year...I would be psyched beyond belief if it was the Pats vs. anybody in Detroit. My bank account on the other hand, might not be as psyched. :) I thought we were dead and buried after the loss to Indy...I'm glad I'm being proved wrong.

i think the Bears D coudl slow down the Hawks offesne greatly and wouldnt need to score many points

JR4 said:
Wouldn't that be sweet. Both teams have a shot of getting there.

Revenge! on the 85 Bears! Finally! We owe them a whopping.

I was happy the Pats completely redesigned the uniforms, largely because you see more clips of the old unis from that game than any other. McMahon and the Frij, Ugh! Too bad about Payton though. The Bears getting to the super bowl this year woud be about as amazing as the Pats getting there in Feb. 2002.

The Bears defense looked great against the Falcons. But that is the NFC, look at what happened to the Bears when they faced a very good AFC team fighting to make the playoffs, the Steelers.The Steelers whooped the Bears (good D and all) and then whooped the Vikings. Then the so called NFC's best almost lost to the 4-win Titans ! The AFC is still way ahead of the NFC. I'd like to see the Pats vs the Bears in the SB. Like someone else said, I'd be happy to see the Pats play ANYONE in the SB in Feb '06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back