PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Onedaful

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just a quick question, When I try to upload an avatar to my account it says unable to move/copy file. The avatar is the correct size but even if i try to use a url it doesn't work. Do you need a certain post count to upload an avatar? Thanks in advanced.

Just a quick question, When I try to upload an avatar to my account it says unable to move/copy file. The avatar is the correct size but even if i try to use a url it doesn't work. Do you need a certain post count to upload an avatar? Thanks in advance.

There is no minimum post count to have an avatar. I just double checked the member list and see people with only one or two posts that have an avatar, so that's not the issue.

I just switched my avatar from the MHK one back to the one I currently have, and for some reason it didn't work the first couple of times I tried it either - but then I tried it again and it worked. All I can suggest is to try it again and see if it works ... other than that perhaps Ian will have another idea for you when he gets a chance to respond.

There is no minimum post count to have an avatar. I just double checked the member list and see people with only one or two posts that have an avatar, so that's not the issue.

I just switched my avatar from the MHK one back to the one I currently have, and for some reason it didn't work the first couple of times I tried it either - but then I tried it again and it worked. All I can suggest is to try it again and see if it works ... other than that perhaps Ian will have another idea for you when he gets a chance to respond.

Thanks for the response. I keep trying but it still is the same error message. I did search the forums and there was a problem earlier with the Avatar error message and Ian did fix it somehow, it wasn't mentioned in the thread, so I will just wait and see. Thanks again.

Edit: Same error for Signature image as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I keep trying but it still is the same error message. I did search the forums and there was a problem earlier with the Avatar error message and Ian did fix it somehow, it wasn't mentioned in the thread, so I will just wait and see. Thanks again.

Edit: Same error for Signature image as well.

i have been trying to change mine back as well and keep getting the error you mentioned. This has been going on for a week now.

Any word on this yet? I'm new here and was just wondering does Ian log on here routinely or no? No disrespect just wondering if anything is going on.

No worries, I've been looking into it. There's been a technical glitch that has caused me to reconfigure some things (we had a brief outage last week while I had to take the server down for a bit to fix something different), and I've been going over it over the last week and I think it's just about fixed :cool:

There, I believe it should be working now. Give it a shot and post a quick reply just to confirm. :)

Last edited:
There, I believe it should be working now. Give it a shot and post a quick reply just to confirm. :)

Worked perfectly. Thanks for your help Ian.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back