PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank is very upset about the 283 diamond Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please delete, another thread on the subject was created while this one was being typed

Filed under : Too Pathetic for Words

Falcons owner 'Dancing Artie' Blank aka The Blankman was not only insecure enough to think Kraft having 283 diamonds used for New England's SB rings was mocking the Falcons for coughing up a 28-3 lead instead of the obvious celebration of his Pat's overcoming the deficit but was numb enough to admit it to a NY Times reporter: “I said to Robert, ‘You didn’t have to do the 28-3 in the ring,’” Blank said. “It kind of pissed me off.”

Where Does the N.F.L. Go After a Season of Division?

Yep that's right, The Blankman actually thinks someone else failed to show grace when winning. You'd think with all his billions Dancin' Artie might be able to afford some self awareness.

Last edited:
He's an idiot to be upset about the Pats ring.

But my atlanta relative told me he always comes down, so it wasn't a premature celebration. It was just his thing win or lose that he's on the field. Although in this case he was probably celebrating just like all falcons fans were
That's fine but you risk all the attention if they lose or cough up a furball like in February...I guess I prefer the Kraft approach of sitting in the owner's box and greeting them in the locker room after a victory.....

I'm not above a good whine now and again, but this is a bit much even for me.

arthur-blank-watching-the-falcons-choke-like-imgflip-com-arthur-blank-13770854.png

Suck it up Artie, if the roles were reversed your villain ass definitely would have done the same.

You know, when the Patriots entire 2021 draft is taken away and Belichick is suspended for 6 games because a player's socks were too high, we can look back on Blank's comments as one* of the reasons why.

*The others being other jealous and petty owners looking to get some payback because their teams aren't as successful as Kraft's.

Over-under of days (minutes?) his loving wife sticks around if he lost it all ?

#TriggeredSnowflake
Add him to the pile of broken adversaries that the Patriots have left behind.

Filed under : Too Pathetic for Words

'Dancing Artie' Blank (aka The Blankman) actually thinks someone else failed to show grace in victory. It didn't even occur to him that Kraft was celebrating his own team's accomplishment. And he's so oblivious of his own lack of grace he admitted it to a reporter (smdh). You'd think with all his billions Dancin' Artie might be able to afford some self awareness.

Arthur Blake is upset?

004a044e1927a979dbf090ba65323894381708169d8592afbb7b70100f3e244a.jpg

I for one am very thankful for dancing Artie's whining. The fact that the 283 diamonds pisses him off just makes the victory that much sweeter.

Small minded, loser mentality.

Pats don't look at it as the Falcons blowing a 28-3 and are trying to rub it in. They look at it as celebrating coming back from a 28-3 deficit.

You didnt see Kraft complaining when people were doing the 18-1 stuff and that was 100% rubbing it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back