PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Appeal for Help: Wife's Family Desperate to Get Out of Afghanistan (UPDATE 20 FEB: THIRD OPTION COMING ABOUT! FOSTERING HOPE IN DESPAIR)

Thank you everyone for your support. Any donation is super appreciated and your thoughts and prayers mean so much. It's not AT ALL overstating to say that your donations are literally saving lives.

I sent it to family and friends as well, @Nikolai. You’re not the only one. Some of the combat vet pages I follow have American citizens and Afghanis that supported our troops begging for help via DM to help them get out. They say the embassy is not responding

View attachment 35000

Meanwhile, the Speaker of the House is tweeting about Women’s Day.

Please reach out to me via DM with information on anyone who is stuck. As part of the wider effort, we're starting to set up private enterprises to get people out. If you've got names, info, etc, reach out. We're trying our best to get EVERYONE out.

Thank you everyone for your support. Any donation is super appreciated and your thoughts and prayers mean so much. It's not AT ALL overstating to say that your donations are literally saving lives.

Please reach out to me via DM with information on anyone who is stuck. As part of the wider effort, we're starting to set up private enterprises to get people out. If you've got names, info, etc, reach out. We're trying our best to get EVERYONE out.
Done. The dude has 1.3M followers so I’m not sure if he will even see it, but it’s worth a shot…

1630014260682.png

Hello everyone,

My wife is a linguist who helped out US Special Operations Forces (her sisters did as well), but their family is trapped in Afghanistan. Her cousin, in particular, is in desperate need. He was an interpreter, helping the US Army in 2010 and 2011, and his family is stuck. Three members have already been found and executed by the Taliban for being related to him. They need to get out or they will be dead soon too, since the whole family and subtribe was known for being very anti-Taliban and pro-US. It's going to be costly and time is short.

I don't like asking for anything, neither does her family, but we're desperate now. We thought, when we started this that this was only for the Kandahar family and we had a way to get the Kabul family out, but we were informed last night that no one will receive no help from our government. We think we can the Kabul family out, but it's going to be dangerous. We have a plan to get the Kandahar family out as well. We're going to have to pay smugglers to get both families to Pakistan, house and feed them there, and then fly them to the States on our own dime.

I have a gofundme for my wife's family. It will help pay for smugglers, dealing with the border, and setting up safe houses while we figure out how to get them into a more permanent situation with the rest of the family in the US.

gofund.me

Please Help Get Our Family Out of Afghanistan

That's the link, if you want to check it. Even if you don't want to donate (I get it, times are tough), please at least pass it on.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Done. Hope it helps.

Hello everyone,

My wife is a linguist who helped out US Special Operations Forces (her sisters did as well), but their family is trapped in Afghanistan. Her cousin, in particular, is in desperate need. He was an interpreter, helping the US Army in 2010 and 2011, and his family is stuck. Three members have already been found and executed by the Taliban for being related to him. They need to get out or they will be dead soon too, since the whole family and subtribe was known for being very anti-Taliban and pro-US. It's going to be costly and time is short.

I don't like asking for anything, neither does her family, but we're desperate now. We thought, when we started this that this was only for the Kandahar family and we had a way to get the Kabul family out, but we were informed last night that no one will receive no help from our government. We think we can the Kabul family out, but it's going to be dangerous. We have a plan to get the Kandahar family out as well. We're going to have to pay smugglers to get both families to Pakistan, house and feed them there, and then fly them to the States on our own dime.

I have a gofundme for my wife's family. It will help pay for smugglers, dealing with the border, and setting up safe houses while we figure out how to get them into a more permanent situation with the rest of the family in the US.

gofund.me

Please Help Get Our Family Out of Afghanistan

That's the link, if you want to check it. Even if you don't want to donate (I get it, times are tough), please at least pass it on.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Donated and prayers sent. Best of luck to all your family.

Nicholai why does the charge say it goes to "GoFndMe*" not, lilke other contributions, "GoFundMe"? Help me out here, and pardon my rudeness if there's an explanation.

Edit, on the actual page on actual gofundme.com it worked , so who knows why the way the billing changed the abbreviation, God bless & good luck.

Florida man, your boy misspelled forty-five (but they did. Twice.) :D

Last edited:
Nicholai why does the charge say it goes to "GoFndMe*" not, lilke other contributions, "GoFundMe"? Help me out here, and pardon my rudeness if there's an explanation.

Edit, on the actual page on actual gofundme.com it worked , so who knows why the way the billing changed the abbreviation, God bless & good luck.

Florida man, your boy misspelled forty-five (but they did. Twice.) :D
Some pretty low-class stuff here, given the subject matter of the thread. I wasn’t trying to make some political statement by posting that video. I was trying to help provide a resource to help someone I’ve known on here for 12 years get his family out of a bad situation. I’d have posted it no matter what side of the political coin he favored.

If you have not already done so, contact your Senators.

I spoke at length to an associate of Senator Roger Marshall yesterday about this whole matter. My guess is that you would speak to the Boss Man.

I will PM something.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back