PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone watching Inside the NFL on Showtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had Aaron Donald walking back and forth talking to himself for like 2 straight minutes. Just randomly ****. Then this fool yells to Brady " you better get rid of it fast " lol. Rams announcer says not many teams have an Aaron Donald! Lol yeah, how many have Tom Brady???? ****bags!!
I skipped through that. So stupid and corny.

does that make Donald a cornball brother?

Inside the NFL (SB edition) wasn’t very good this year. Too much blabbering and clips shown from other teams throughout the season. Not enough mic’ed up bits from the big game. I don’t remember it ever sucking this badly.

Mic’ed up was much, much better. Whatever happened to that show, “Turning Point?” I still have a couple of episodes on my DVR from the last two SBs, but couldn’t find it anywhere, this year.

Inside the NFL (SB edition) wasn’t very good this year. Too much blabbering and clips shown from other teams throughout the season. Not enough mic’ed up bits from the big game. I don’t remember it ever sucking this badly.

Mic’ed up was much, much better. Whatever happened to that show, “Turning Point?” I still have a couple of episodes on my DVR from the last two SBs, but couldn’t find it anywhere, this year.
Turning point was probably the best. Micd up better videography but Turning point better analysis.

My only question is which game did the quotes from Slater at the end come from (note jersey color).

Maybe sarcasm, maybe serious? I can't tell with you but Sony is definitely not even close.

Sony has been good but not great, a nice offensive piece. Hopefully he gains some more burst.
I'm serious. His game winning TD is more valuable than anything Donald has ever done.

I wish they had more Belichick clips. I like watching him interact with the players. His coaching clips, he also makes great eye contact!!

Turning point was probably the best. Micd up better videography but Turning point better analysis.

My only question is which game did the quotes from Slater at the end come from (note jersey color).

Something I noticed at 19:00 - Even if Cooks catches that ball at the back of the endzone, J-Mac knocks him out and he wouldn't have two feet inbounds.

I appreciate that Gilmore had nothing more on his mind other than catching the INT then finding the ground to have 0% chance of turning the ball back over.

Conclusions I've drawn from watching all these various mic'd up segments:

If you want to distract Belichick, hide your head coach. Put him in random spots, cover him head to toe in camoflage, have two assistants hold a bedsheet in front of him, hire lookalike body doubles, place him in the coach's box. Bill spends key points of the game watching the behavior of the opposing head coach. Hide him!

In this game I might have played the equivalent of a Box and One against the Patriots. One DB plays man against Edelman, the rest play zone. That way a defender may still be in the area if Edelman shakes loose his man. None of the other WRs seem good at finding soft spots in zones and settling in.

Last edited:
The Turning Point one is great. Have some really good shots using the All22 tape. For example highlighting just how lucky the Rams got that Goff's pass got tipped by Simon. If he hadn't tipped it, it would have been an easy pick-six for McCourty:

I have a very difficult time watching any show that allows Ray Lewis to speak. That man actually believes he’s a good orator when the fact is, he comes across as a self-centered preacher with no flock.

He ruins every show I see him on

Yes Ray, you suck really bad bro

I have a very difficult time watching any show that allows Ray Lewis to speak. That man actually believes he’s a good orator when the fact is, he comes across as a self-centered preacher with no flock.

I could not agree more as this is a really good assessment of Lewis.

But I will give Ray this. He's the best middle linebacker in NFL history that's killed two guys.

My wife doesn’t like football but loves these mic’d up shows. She doesn’t even know anything about Ray Lewis but immediately asked me to fast forward after about 10 seconds of his “sermon.” It’s exhausting even listening to this turd.

Been groovin' on all the clips posted in the forum this week... Mic'd up and Turning Point were very cool... especially the insight around the Rams seeing the opportunity on that Cooks play against quarters, and vice versa, the Patriots seeing their adjustment to drop back to the post... Almost like hearing "Malcolm, Go!!" ... !!

Belichick sounds like a 5 year old yelling "We're Champs! We're Champs!" ... Wow!! Duuude, tough focused exterior, countered by a childlike jubilant interior I had no idea was there...

Thanks for that Link. Really awesome stuff.

Liked Parry going over to Hightower at one point and saying “Three to three - what the hell?” And High replying “Yeah, it’s crazy, right?”

OMG, that was amazing! Thank you... I'm such a crybaby.

BB watches the other coach...i should have realized that after his comments about looking at that sidelines in 14 decision about not calling time out...but never thought about it...of course he gages how the other coach is reacting at every different type of situation

you look at this, and you get a good idea of how it comes down to execution...they're all smart in the NFL, in the Jason play, they ran it once previously, and everyone on the field saw it and either waited to use it later, or adjusted to defend it better, but one team executed better than the other

on the pick Goff threw, right at teh start of that series someone on rams sideline said, they haven't used zero in a while, look out for it...one team executed it better than the other when it was called, while the other team knew it might be coming but still failed to execute appropriately

look at how excited the kids are, particularly vivi, as a dad, how is that motivation not enough? to see your child so happy?

btw loved how she asked JE if he's happy, as that's what life is really about at the end of the day, attaining happiness

BB is very dialed into the D, feel better about flores leaving after watching

Has anyone seen or heard from @PatriotsReign?

on the pick Goff threw, right at teh start of that series someone on rams sideline said, they haven't used zero in a while, look out for it...one team executed it better than the other when it was called, while the other team knew it might be coming but still failed to execute appropriately

That was Goff saying it to his offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back