PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Going to E.rutherford 12/29 ?

Fire_The_Muskets

On the Roster
Reaction score
Ill be there from thursday on with friends and family, if ya going, post and well try to hook up..... :rocker:

Re: Anyone Going to East Rutherford 12/29 ?

I'll be there. I'm returning from the holidays in Florida on Saturday morning, 12/29, proceeding directly from the airport to the train station and heading to East Rutherford, staying at the hotel across from Swamp Stadium. Sitting in section 130, ready to watch my boys finish their perfect season...

In addition to being at all remaining home games with the exception of the Dolphins game before Christimas (in Florida), I am just pleased as can be that I will be in section 132 Row Numero UNO in Foxboro on 12/16 just yards away from you know who on the Jets' sideline (wonder if he will be wearing a tinfoil hat?). That will be a night to remember: Patriots 65, New Jersey Jets 3, hours of endless fan taunting of un-mangenius, PRICELESS.

Dood, we are staying at the same hotel, the name eludes me right now, but i know its right across from the stadium, and i also believe we are in section 130 as well, if you want to hook up with us, its me, my best friend, his bro in law and step son, you'll be welcome to if you like..... i think we are tailgating, gonna go out saturday morn and get steaks and lobsters well bring from home, and ofcourse the god's golden nectar and herbal remedie will be in supply, let me know ok ?

Dood, we are staying at the same hotel, the name eludes me right now, but i know its right across from the stadium, and i also believe we are in section 130 as well, if you want to hook up with us, its me, my best friend, his bro in law and step son, you'll be welcome to if you like..... i think we are tailgating, gonna go out saturday morn and get steaks and lobsters well bring from home, and ofcourse the god's golden nectar and herbal remedie will be in supply, let me know ok ?

Great! It's the Sheratons Meadowlands, and it's going to be a very special day! What's the best way to get in touch with you?

Cordially, Joe

ok ive got the lowdown, we are staying at the courtyard lyndhurst meadowlands by marriot like a mile away and we've got section 137 row 9 for the game. you can drop me a private message with email or phone info and ill call you to iron out plans if you are interested, would be nice to have another pats fan there, im going with 3 giants fans. Let me know ok ?

Bill :eat3:

Last edited:
I won tickets to Pats/Giants from WBCN (Toucher and Rich Show.) They say there will be 2 buses headed down to NJ, but they haven't established any other details as of yet, those should be coming in early December. I'll post back here later if it sounds like they'll set up a Pats fans friendly tailgate that others can attend.

Feel free to join this Yahoo Group for Patriots fans going to road games. The group/club will be announced in an upcoming Patriots FCOR newsletter so our membership/traffic should pick up in the near future.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

I have 2 tickets section 108 lower level sideline. I amselling for 250 each. you can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back