PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else have the feeling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time the little man inside me says, this is the year, something happens... 2007... 2010... 2015... so I’m not on board in listening to my little man...

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

O ye of little faith ....

That we’re going to win this whole damn thing again? Back to back. Maybe even run the table doing it. We’re a DEEEEP team fellas. Anyone with me?
I dont think so this year. The players were only walking out to the field for practice this year, not running. They obviously dont care.

I kinda have a feeling that tonight’s going to be a good night.

Yes

BB told Kraft after beating the Lambs in the Bowl that the Pats will be back too.

Yes

BB told Kraft after beating the Lambs in the Bowl that the Pats will be back too.

he didn’t say it would necessarily be in 2019 though...

19-0

Each of the years we won it this decade, people thought we were doomed early on. Early feelings don’t mean much.

Not only agree but guarantee victory

Each of the years we won it this decade, people thought we were doomed early on. Early feelings don’t mean much.
2016 is debatable on that.

Yes, the Brady suspension was a downer, but we definitely exceeded expectations in his absence and had a pretty nice 3-1 start.

I HATE cliffhanger thread titles. :mad:

Health permitting, they will win it again. I feel like the early 2000’s are repeating itself.

A lot of people freaked over the loss of Trey Flowers, but they won’t miss a beat with the addition of Bennett. I’m confident Rivers emerges. Winovich will be a pest. LB’s and Secondary are absolutely stacked. Their CB’s are so good, they could be cutting Dawson and stashing Williams. This will be the best and most versatile defense since ‘03.

KC is new Indy but less balanced.

I dont think so this year. The players were only walking out to the field for practice this year, not running. They obviously dont care.

And they just cut the ONE GUY who ran out every time.

he didn’t say it would necessarily be in 2019 though...
Yeah, BB probably meant after Brady who is playing at the top of his game has retired in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes