PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone buy Bills-Pats tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
during the Bills' presale today? Go to buffalobills.com.

I got mine, section 143 Endzone, row 20.

You have to register at a Bills backer to get them before the general public.

upstater1 said:
during the Bills' presale today? Go to buffalobills.com.

I got mine, section 143 Endzone, row 20.

You have to register at a Bills backer to get them before the general public.

I picked up a couple nice ones in section 217, row 11. It's refreshing to get tickets to an away game at face value for a change. Now I just need a pair to the Jets game in the Meadowlands and the season will be set. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I just tried for four.....nothing available. Oh well, even EBAY for Bills is a bargain compared to Gillette pricing (while I have my own tix, many friends of mine are always buying them up off of EBAY).

fgssand said:
I just tried for four.....nothing available. Oh well, even EBAY for Bills is a bargain compared to Gillette pricing (while I have my own tix, many friends of mine are always buying them up off of EBAY).

You might want to go back and keep trying a few more times. I got "nothing available" a few times too, then every few tries something would come up. I also think they're holding back some for general public sale tomorrow morning, so it might be a good idea to try then. Just for the heck of it I put in for 10 to see what would come up, and there were 10 tickets in a row in section 224 immediately available.

I bought a group too, for those who posted before me and are looking I have 7 available with pats fans and a tailgate (all you can eat/drink included).

Tunescribe said:
You might want to go back and keep trying a few more times. I got "nothing available" a few times too, then every few tries something would come up. I also think they're holding back some for general public sale tomorrow morning, so it might be a good idea to try then. Just for the heck of it I put in for 10 to see what would come up, and there were 10 tickets in a row in section 224 immediately available.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Buddylove said:
I bought a group too, for those who posted before me and are looking I have 7 available with pats fans and a tailgate (all you can eat/drink included).

I am interested in four of these for very loyal Pats fans!!! Please send me message.

Thanks

I sent a message but you can drop me an email to the address I sent to you.

Buddylove said:

Please share more info on the tailgate. How do I sign up?

The game is sold out, looks like the brokers descended and scooped up tickets by the bushel yesterday.

I tried on-line with tickemaster this morning and could only get singles (I needed two together). I then called the Bills ticket office and got two together in the family section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunescribe said:
Please share more info on the tailgate. How do I sign up?

Buddy's a fixture at Ralph Wilson Stadium! :) The tailgate is always a blast. Year after year we muster in the South Parking Lot. It's one giant Patriots tailgate.

tailgb40015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye