PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody intersted in going to the SB from the Midwest?

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I'm planning to lease one of those Super08Tailgate campsites that BostonDynasty posted. It cost $350 for 4 days, 1/31 - 2/4. We could split the cost. People are asking $400 per night on craigslist to rent 1 lousy room. I dont have an RV, but its around 60 degrees, so I'll pitch a tent. I called and they will have hot showers.

You would need to bring a tent as well.

I live in KS and will be driving. I could pick you up along the way.

Interesting idea. I booked Motel 6 for about $80/nt and I'm pretty sure that some locations still have availability and if not then other chains might.

Its not luxury accomodations but at least you get a bathroom and have temperature control.
========

Just checked out the website and now I understand better. Its kinda like multi-day tailgate party rather than just a campsite. Could be cool and maybe I'll stop by one day but I'll keep my hotel rez.

Last edited:
I'm planning to lease one of those Super08Tailgate campsites that BostonDynasty posted. It cost $350 for 4 days, 1/31 - 2/4. We could split the cost. People are asking $400 per night on craigslist to rent 1 lousy room. I dont have an RV, but its around 60 degrees, so I'll pitch a tent. I called and they will have hot showers.

You would need to bring a tent as well.

I live in KS and will be driving. I could pick you up along the way.

60 degrees? yeah during the day. It gets pretty cold right now. Could dip into the 30's or maybe even 20's at night. Bring plenty of blankets.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back