PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Not a rumor, just an article with hypothetical trade ideas] Any Validity to this Harry trade rumor?

Cutting it close on the battery... haha
i-also-like-to-live-dangerously.jpg

train has left the station on this
And then it crashed. The worst thing is that N’Keal Harry doesn’t look like he wants to play football. Maybe a simpler system/change of scenery would help.

Because the resources and time spent to wash some other team reap the rewards.
I still think about the talent we passed on for him.
If he sucks here, he sucks here. Very few have sucked here and gone on to greatness elsewhere. Hell, there aren't many who even went on to be decent elsewhere. If he's an exception, you can almost bet that it's because he's putting up starts and stats either for a garbage team or as a WR4 type, and neither of those scenarios is worth wasting any mental energy on.

Trade his ass for someone else's bust/disappointment, and hope for a reverse of your scenario.

I can't think of anyone more disappointing over the last few seasons. I thought he had a good chance of being an X and a big slot target for us, like some combination of Josh Gordon and Julian Edelman (not necessarily in talent, but playstyle). I liked him in college, although I had Metcalf and McLaurin ahead of him. I was happy with the pick at the time. It's mind-blowing that he's been this bad. I'd settle for a 400 yard/4 TD a year type of career for him at this point, but those are his total numbers so far, not yearly numbers. I've tried to be supportive of him, and I'm probably one of his few fans on the board, but he's got no place left on this team since we don't even try to use him in the red zone for some reason. He's at least showed a modicum of ability there vs the rest of his utterly forgettable play.

If we can get anything for him, anything at all, do it. I don't care if it's a 2024 7th. He's toast.

I’d pay another team to take Harry at this point. Take him and we will give you $10M in cash. Just get this useless piece of **** out of the building.

I seriously doubt it. Chaisson has been a disappointment in Jacksonville, but he is still more productive at his position than Harry. Don't know why the Jags would want Harry.

It’s just a trade idea by Bill Barnwell. Guess I’d take it if the Jags kid is talented.

Like Bill and his obsession with DB’s, the Jags have had a horrible addiction to hoarding defensive players and having a lopsided roster. Look where it’s gotten them.

I had hopes that Harry could be a redzone contested catch guy, but the fact he still does'nt know the offense is inexcusable. Cut his ass. Come on BB- No more ******** drafting mistakes like these please.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back