PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Not a rumor, just an article with hypothetical trade ideas] Any Validity to this Harry trade rumor?

If jacksonville sends us a stockpile of used footballs, they will get a slightly used “Harry” in return!

however if jacksonville acts now, we will throw in a winovich and pay the shipping and handling to get him there!

If jacksonville sends us a stockpile of used footballs, they will get a slightly used “Harry” in return!

however if jacksonville acts now, we will throw in a winovich and pay the shipping and handling to get him there!
Wino is not terrible.
He is on IR

You take anything at this point though because it's a no doubter that he sucks. If someone wants to hand over another 6th round pick to try and throw 50/50 balls to him in real games let them go at it.
That's if they can get him to motion correctly at the line

Just get rid of him.

Just get rid of him.
I wish it'd happen too, I don't see how he's helping the team.

He went into the offseason with clouds over him and with trade rumors emerging, then his agent requested a trade, yet he was kept through the off season and landed on the roster.

I hoped that meant he had made some sort of a leap, mentally, physically or both.

His play on the field has not indicated any such leap.

I really don't see why he's being kept, except for depth.

EDIT: Depth doesn't even seem to make sense with Agholor, Meyers, Bourne, Gunner, and even Slater around if needed.

Chris-let us know who your source is the next time you make posts like this. Pretty please? You got me all revved up with no place to go for a hot second there. Also, that’s next level trolling right there. You waited till your battery was at 1% to post about number 1. You ****ing animal!!

It's a suggestion being floated on espn...

Last edited:

He went into the offseason with clouds over him and with trade rumors emerging, then his agent requested a trade, yet he was kept through the off season and landed on the roster.

I hoped that meant he had made some sort of a leap, mentally, physically or both.

EDIT: Depth doesn't even seem to make sense with Agholor, Meyers, Bourne, Gunner, and even Slater around if needed.
We agree

We agree Bill Lee. When he said he wanted to be traded in the preseason no team jumped up to grab him. Then he was injured after that but still in preseason so no team would want him injured.

We agree. He keeps getting injured, so he will be paid while not playing. He got injured in the preseason right after he announced he wanted to be traded. This could be his career plan, play a game, claim injury, not play and get paid.

Something went crazy with my app and it cause these three restarts. Sorry

Once again, Andy Isabella is on the trade block. Never has trade ever made more sense. This offense is perfect for a small, quick slot receiver. Brown, Welker, Edelman. I like Meyers, but he’s not the prototypical Pat’s slot WR. I think Isabella would be worth looking into.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back