PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any truth to this about Mac Jones?

Lol how old Josh? Early to mid 40's? Can you imagine him having 22 year old Mac and whatever dingbat he is dating over his house to hang out with him and his family?

Yeah, that would totally suck. Hanging out in the house….by the pool…..99FD476E-F141-451D-8D52-C59356678495.jpeg
194DE243-8E97-45D6-AC28-C904DEE4687D.jpeg

I would totally hate that….

Mac is just a boy but his GF looks like she is 15.
I'm pretty used to this phenomena being a university professor. Every year they all get younger. Pretty soon they will all look like they should be in kindergarten. ;)

Mac is only 22, that is pretty young. There would be nothing wrong if his girlfriend was 3-4 years younger, but in fact I I think she has been at Alabama since 2017 so she can't be too much younger than Mac, I think that is about when he came to Alabama. They all look young nowadays ;)

I'm pretty used to this phenomena being a university professor. Every year they all get younger. Pretty soon they will all look like they should be in kindergarten. ;)

Mac is only 22, that is pretty young. There would be nothing wrong if his girlfriend was 3-4 years younger, but in fact I I think she has been at Alabama since 2017 so she can't be too much younger than Mac, I think that is about when he came to Alabama. They all look young nowadays ;)
Yea I admit I did a little googling on young Sophie. Seems she's started he career in PT...with her Instagram page as her side hustle.

I asked is there any truth to this?
lol how does that effect my credibility?

As the OP, maybe you could try to vet a source yourself, think logically about a trade, etc. before vomiting up a new thread. That would help your credibility.

Maybe I am reading this wrong but I think more then a few are asking this question...

"Will Mac Jones have enough time to prove that he's worthy of the starting QB job? With no pads until next week, and a condensed preseason, it might be the most important question few are asking."

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back