PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid's son Garrett found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In his room at Eagles training camp this AM.

Condolences to the family. They have been through hell with their sons but this is just cruel beyond belief.

I send my best wishes to the Reid family and the organization.

Last edited:
There is no pain like losing a child. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Condolences go out to family. Garrett had been troubled, never want this outcome, so sad.

Sad news. :(

There is no pain like losing a child. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Ditto.
Every parents worst nightmare and unfortunately for the Reid's, their nightmare is just beginning.......

These past few years that family has been through sheer hell. Horrible.

Ditto.
Every parents worst nightmare and unfortunately for the Reid's, their nightmare is just beginning.......

I can handle just about anything in life except for the loss of my kids. I can't imagine what the Reid's are going through, and condolences just don't seem adequate.

This is what happens eventually, yes sad but the reality is when you get addicted to drugs it doesn't matter who you are, you are the one and only person who can do anything about it.At least now Andy won't have to worry every day and night about this son for he will never have another chance.
I hope the Reid family can atleast remember the early good years an cherish them and not the horrible most recent ones

This is beyond awful, as others have said the pain of losing a child has to be the worst a parent can experience. My sincerest sympathies go out to the Reid family.

I can handle just about anything in life except for the loss of my kids. I can't imagine what the Reid's are going through, and condolences just don't seem adequate.

This sums up my thoughts, too. :(

My condolences to the Reid family.
Such a shame.

Horrible news. I hope the Reids are able to help each other through this. What a terrible tragedy.

Sad news. Too much for a family to endure. I wish them peace and some kind of understanding through this nightmare.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Reid family, and to Garrett's friends, at this time of pain and sorrow. May they find the strength to deal with this devastating loss.

Reid is a good guy and I am saddened to hear of this news

It's been tough for him with family troubles and the stress of coaching an NFL team.....my best wishes to the Reid family going though this tragedy.

It's a sad day for sure. May God bless the young man and the Reid family.

Ironically, I attended a charity event two days ago for a family living that same tragic nightmare. This is a problem that needs to be addressed. It's going on everywhere in this country, from sea to shining sea. Anyone have any ideas what we can do to stop the nonsense?

RIP Garrett. My deepest sympathy to the Reid family in this time of tragedy and sorrow, and hope that you may find comfort eventually. Very sad and tragic...

Incredibly sad news. I can't imagine the anguish it would cause to lose a child, regardless of age. Peace be with you Mr. Reid and your family as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes