PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Benoit: "On film, Tom Brady is just as good as he's ever been"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to point out, there's nothing personal about the posts deleted, it was simply done to finally get the thread back on topic.
My post count took one hell of a hit.

Tom Brady from Wednesday:

"I'm feeling pretty good today. Honestly, I mean, I know you guys think I'm crazy when I say it, but probably when I was younger it was a lot harder for me. Now, I actually feel better faster just based on the things that I do. Today I feel good. I feel good."

One of the more interesting quotes:

"You stand in the pocket. You do have to learn how to find the way down in a way that you'll be able to get up and try to play the next play, especially with your right shoulder. I think for me more than anything I try to land more on my left shoulder than my right shoulder because you've only got one right shoulder and I need this for a lot of throws, and the more hits you take on it then the harder it is to take. I just do the best I can do. There's some luck involved, but let's go again, baby. Let's line them up and play."

I noticed that on a hit he took last Sunday, you could see him twist as he was going down - so it was interesting to see him mention that this week.

Just to point out, there's nothing personal about the posts deleted, it was simply done to finally get the thread back on topic.

I don't even remember what I posted that was off-topic. Wish I could see!:p

From Breer earlier in the week:

If there was ever going to be a game where Brady would look punch-drunk at the end, this appeared to be it—particularly because there were points early in the afternoon when it seemed he saw pass rushers who weren’t there.

Instead, he stood in at the end, took all the hits, overcame the near interception in the final minute and closed the game out with two dagger throws. And by the end, for Weis and Brown, who saw him from the very start, it was obvious that they’d seen this movie before. We all have, really. Even Texans coach (and former Patriots assistant) Bill O’Brien, who, when asked if he was surprised to see Brady finish the way he did, said with little hesitation, “No . . . Nope.”

Tom Brady Is an Ageless Wonder

The above is proven true given that most of what I removed happened days ago ;)

:oops:

The asterisk was just about it being a real quote from Andy, though.

Reactions: Ian
:oops:

The asterisk was just about it being a real quote from Andy, though.
Lol, I was just pointing out that unlike Brady, 41yr old me is clearly not quite as quick or energetic as the 25yr old me. ;)

It's been a long time since the forum was this crazy. Good lord.

Lol, I was just pointing out that unlike Brady, 41yr old me is clearly not quite as quick or energetic as the 25yr old me. ;)

What the hell happened to this thread? I popped in to engage in a little ageism and some guy with a fake name Ian is talking about Brady and football.

Kontra, get this damn thing back on track.

Brady's pocket movement absolutely declined after the injury and the decline was noticeable. He wasn't back to his pocket movement pre-injury form until 2014.

Brady's pocket movement absolutely declined after the injury and the decline was noticeable. He wasn't back to his pocket movement pre-injury form until 2014.
I agree. However, it says “decline columns” not decline. Nice job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back