PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrews out for game vs Raiders ... Karras and Thuney practicing at center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't. Look it up.
I was trying to say that many of us were high on Karras during the summer, partially due to this reason alone (can play both C/G).

For some reason it omitted the word “high” so you may have assumed it to be a negative comment, when it was meant to be positive. I’m editing it now to avoid any confusion.

Thuney, Andrews, Mason and Karras (albeit limited viewing) all have the potential to be key pieces here for the future on the interior of the line. That’s huge.

Drafting an OT and possibly even re-signing Solder to another 1-2 year rumored deal would pretty much solidify this unit for at least the next 2-3 years.

My son performed this past Friday & Saturday in his high school fall play of The Miracle Worker, about Anne Sullivan (from Boston) and Helen Keller.

I saw another miracle worker perform on Sunday: Dante Scarnecchia.

Thuney, Andrews, Mason and Karras (albeit limited viewing) all have the potential to be key pieces here for the future on the interior of the line. That’s huge.

Drafting an OT and possibly even re-signing Solder to another 1-2 year rumored deal would pretty much solidify this unit for at least the next 2-3 years.

I thought I heard rumblings that Nate Solder might hang em up because of family his Son:( and all. If he wants he could really cash in because there is nothing better than him if he goes on the market. I think the Patriots can move on with Cannon - Waddle and *Garcia** who I think think needed a Red shirt year to get Stronger*. BB is also very high on the often injured OT Andrew Jelks. I think we are pretty set at Offensive Tackle for a while even minus Nate Solder.

I thought I heard rumblings that Nate Solder might hang em up because of family his Son:( and all. If he wants he could really cash in because there is nothing better than him if he goes on the market. I think the Patriots can move on with Cannon - Waddle and *Garcia** who I think think needed a Red shirt year to get Stronger*. BB is also very high on the often injured OT Andrew Jelks. I think we are pretty set at Offensive Tackle for a while even minus Nate Solder.
I’ve heard the Solder rumors go both ways, but the latest have stated that both sides are open to another short term deal, so we’ll see.

I think I’d be a bit cautious basing my hopes on the shoulders of Andrew Jelks and Tony Garcia, and both Waddle/Cannon are much better suited to the right side versus protecting the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back