PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrews out for game vs Raiders ... Karras and Thuney practicing at center

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking. I don't think he has any outstanding warrants in Mexico.......:rolleyes:
I have 3 warrants as a result of a week I spent in Cancun in 1986. I went back every February for 20 years, drank Tecate like a wild f###### goat and never had a problem. I love Mexico.

Actually I would rate the running game slightly higher. I really like Karras in the run game after seeing him in preseason.

It could be. I like Karras too.

Just wondered if there would be any continuity missing in the run blocking schemes especially zone. I assume zone is tougher to be in sync than man but could be wrong.

Last edited:
I hope Bill has the cell numbers for both Mangold's and Zuttah's agents handy…
…just in case.

Andrews really has been solid all year pretty much. A few bad plays here and there early but he has done well. He' done it some very good DLs too.

My SWAG is that whatever Andrews has (noro? HFM?) is so contagious they don't want him anywhere near anyone.

What the ****, "illness"? did Andrews catch a case of leprosy or something? WTF...
Ever had a illness, dummy? Sometimes that prevents you from doing high energy activities.

Karras did great, offensive line as a whole has really come together recently. Brady had plenty of time throughout the game. Give him that much time and usually game over.

I think a lot of us were high on Karras during the summer. Good to see him step in and prove himself.

Last edited:
I wasn't. Look it up.

Karras did great, offensive line as a whole has really come together recently. Brady had plenty of time throughout the game. Give him that much time and usually game over.

I thought our offensive line was very good today too! We did really good on the run game, the blocking was excellent and we handled Mack for the most part. Overall I am very surprised how well we did. Karras held his own and need to see more of him. I just liked the 2nd level blocking during the run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes