PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
...worried about all of the hype? It's a Patriots slobber fest. Can we shut down Green with double coverage. And can Butler keep up with Lafell, if that's the plan?. I just have this "Trap game" feeling. The secondary worries me sometimes. I think the Bengals run game can be improved, but I think our run D is good. Of course, I hope I'm just paranoid. I just don't like the one sided predictions. The Bengals have got to be feeling disrespected. I'm crazy for thinking this?

Any NFL team can win a game, but yes.

No I'm not worried and yes you are crazy for thinking this. If we lose we lose becasue we were less prepared and they played better. Nothing more nothing less. Not sure what Hype has to do with it.

No I'm not worried and yes you are crazy for thinking this. If we lose we lose becasue we were less prepared and they played better. Nothing more nothing less. Not sure what Hype has to do with it.
Complacency vs Disrespect, could lead to us not being prepared and them playing better. No?

...worried about all of the hype? It's a Patriots slobber fest. Can we shut down Green with double coverage. And can Butler keep up with Lafell, if that's the plan?. I just have this "Trap game" feeling. The secondary worries me sometimes. I think the Bengals run game can be improved, but I think our run D is good. Of course, I hope I'm just paranoid. I just don't like the one sided predictions. The Bengals have got to be feeling disrespected. I'm crazy for thinking this?
Every game "can" get ruined in the NFL especially if the Pats don't roll on offense. I think it being Brady's first game back at home the hype is appropriate. They will roll and win by two scores at least.

The Patriots are favorites and SB favorites almost every week. If the hype hasn't caught their asses in the last 16 years it won't catch em now. It'll be ****ty execution if they lose

I am going to add that when the Pats smoke the Bengals by a crooked score with Pitt coming up **** is gonna get very real for this season. Go Pats!

Complacency vs Disrespect, could lead to us not being prepared and them playing better. No?
There is a mile-wide difference between how fans and media view the game versus how players and coaches view the game.

The debacle against Buffalo is still fresh in the players and coaches minds. If the Patriots were 5-0 then I would agree and consider this to be a trap game with Pittsburgh next on the schedule. That is not the case though.

I think I am nervous for every game. The only time I felt 100% confident they would win was the 1986 playoff game in Denver and the 2007 SB. :(

Grogan starts, we win

Bengals don't respect themselves, why should they care what anyone else thinks?

Grogan starts, we win

Actually, I thought Tony E played OK. Grogan was magical that year but Eason also was not bad. That game was all about Elway. He played like crap unit the very end. Cried hard that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes