PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Allan Ray .... WTF Doc ... Get A Clue

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Allan Ray scores 11 points in 10 minutes of play in the first half ... there's 1 minute left in the 3rd and Ray still has not returned.

Ray has shown ejnough tonight to warrant sending Delonte West packing. PG's Telfair/Rondo and SG's Green/Wally/Ray. Would loved to have sent Tony Allen packing but he's hurt now ... so let's can Delonte for a draft pick.

The Celtics need a top 5 pick and a quality role playing rebounder in this next draft.

Allan Ray scores 11 points in 10 minutes of play in the first half ... there's 1 minute left in the 3rd and Ray still has not returned.

Ray has shown ejnough tonight to warrant sending Delonte West packing. PG's Telfair/Rondo and SG's Green/Wally/Ray. Would loved to have sent Tony Allen packing but he's hurt now ... so let's can Delonte for a draft pick.

The Celtics need a top 5 pick and a quality role playing rebounder in this next draft.

I agree 100% - Ray makes other players expendable.

The Tony Allen injury kills us, b/c I have to believe we were in the midst of trying to move him while his stock was so damn high.

I love all the players on this team (except Scal and Szcerbiak, and Telfair isn't exactly winning me over), but it's time to send some packing and get this team down to a good core of 7 or 8 players, and then players like Ray & Powe who can chip in when needed.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back