PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Divisional: We're on to the Chargers (Beat LA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'll show u some man teats if u show me ur saggy man b@@bs...lol...did the quarterback not say he has all the answers to the test?
Baabs?

BTW...for all you undescended testicles, frightened fleabrains out there...chew on THIS----->

DwvcmtYXcAAZEY1.jpg
Beautiful post.

Indy game shows you the example ...

2nd consecutive road game in the playoffs . Wintery weather. Not so scintillating for luck and his offense against rested KC. This is blueprint for Patriots to come out sharp and get lead early. Give LA plenty of reason to see it is not their night at Gillette like so many other teams who have come in there. Too difficult for Rivers even though he's a good competitor . Defense will be all over the field and in his face.

Hopefully Brady will grab some extra nutrition , sleep and massages.. cuz he's gotta feel good out there. Then it's the game plan to spread the ball around and attack the whole field. Get ball to your playmakers in space. And take some deep shots. If they get over the top on that defense it will be huge, since LA will want to stack up the short areas like they did last week against Baltimore..

As mentioned yesterday, dome teams are now 8-25 when playing outdoors in the postseason since ‘03, and the Colts played a ridiculously easy schedule down the stretch. I’m not seeing as many comparisons as you are to an LA team that is unbeaten outside of California, whose only losses came to KC, the LA Rams, a one point loss to Denver, and the first Lamar Jackson game.

The Chargers are one of the tougher teams in the AFC and actually had a better record than NE. The Colts were the last team in, benefiting from an easy schedule and a week 17 Blaine Gabbert led Titans team who wasn’t prepared.

It's hard for me to think the time difference doesn't mess with them at least a little. It's not the start time (10 a.m. for them) as much as having to wake up probably 4 or 5 a.m. their time, eat breakfast, have meetings, etc. then get an early taste of the cold weather.

My take away from that game and the OP was to pounce on the opponent who is not accustomed to playing in the cold early, and play on the Patriots’ terms, a point Brady himself even stressed,

New England needs to score early and often. Keep the pedal floored and don't let up.

As Coach Belichick says, no lead is safe until the game clocks hit 00:00. and the Patriots proved that against Atlanta.

New England needs to score early and often. Keep the pedal floored and don't let up.

As Coach Belichick says, no lead is safe until the game clocks hit 00:00. and the Patriots proved that against Atlanta.

Ever since SBLI when I am watching games that are getting close to being a blowout I think to myself "they could come back"

I walked by a TV at work last night with the Chiefs game when I believe it was 2407 and thought the Colts had a chance, I was wrong...

Wait. Why are we comparing the Pats to the f'ing Colts of all teams?? Do you see the Pats on that low of a level?

How did the Patriots play against the Steelers?

As mentioned yesterday, dome teams are now 8-25 when playing outdoors in the postseason since ‘03, and the Colts played a ridiculously easy schedule down the stretch. I’m not seeing as many comparisons as you are to an LA team that is unbeaten outside of California, whose only losses came to KC, the LA Rams, a one point loss to Denver, and the first Lamar Jackson game.

The Chargers are one of the tougher teams in the AFC and actually had a better record than NE. The Colts were the last team in, benefiting from an easy schedule and a week 17 Blaine Gabbert led Titans team who wasn’t prepared.

Kluck is still a top 10 QB.

In fairness and good sportsmanship, Indy and all dome owners should petition the league to have roofs built over all open NFL stadiums. Kraft needs a dome anyway for Bieber concerts and monster trucks.

2nd consecutive road game in the playoffs . Wintery weather. Not so scintillating for luck and his offense against rested KC. This is blueprint for Patriots to come out sharp and get lead early. Give LA plenty of reason to see it is not their night at Gillette like so many other teams who have come in there. Too difficult for Rivers even though he's a good competitor . Defense will be all over the field and in his face.

Hopefully Brady will grab some extra nutrition , sleep and massages.. cuz he's gotta feel good out there. Then it's the game plan to spread the ball around and attack the whole field. Get ball to your playmakers in space. And take some deep shots. If they get over the top on that defense it will be huge, since LA will want to stack up the short areas like they did last week against Baltimore..

Also from KC game, run the ball down their throats

Kluck is still a top 10 QB.

In fairness and good sportsmanship, Indy and all dome owners should petition the league to have roofs built over all open NFL stadiums. Kraft needs a dome anyway for Bieber concerts and monster trucks.
Screw Indy.

Go look at prediction thread and see how many colts picks ... lots of fans and experts were giving Indy good chance to win against " weak" kc defense.

I get your point that LA has shown some good results but this is different.. 2 road playoffs in a row. They will need mental toughness like superhuman.. to even be in this game IMO. This providing pats come out sharp and aggressive. Which should be expected. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down