PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Was A Kicker And Simply Did What he Was Paid To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I loved AV when he was a Pat. He was Defenitely a good Kicker and undoubtly performed in the clutch. .........Wait....Isn't that what he was paid to do. I mean had he missed the kick's in the SB's against the Rams and Panthers.....We would have called him a Choke Artist. Those FG's weren't from 50+ yards........They were in his wheelhouse and I as a fan was estatic he made the kicks...But had he missed I would have crusified him and said....What a Bum......That was a kick he should and has to make. He just did what he was supposed to do, make makeable field goals. It is clutch, but there really isn't any middle ground there, you either make the kicks and your a Hero or you miss and your a choker. Now the Oakland game was something special with those conditions and lengths for sure, but the two SB's were kicks that an above average kicker should hit routinely. AV was able to do that, but I sense like many others he wanted more Credit for his parts. Adam is dead to me now, I mean it's not that big of a deal for me because he WAS JUST A KICKER. He got paid as one of the best and made the kicks he should have made. Adam never had to carry an offense or defense for an entire game, all he had to do was make the kicks that he gets paid to make!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes