PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Account recovery

Buchanty2

Rookie
Reaction score
Apologies for starting a new thread, however I have not found an existing thread that is comparable. For the last 3 to 4 months I have been trying to recover access to my account. I complete the process indicated on the website, and though it informs me that an email has been sent to allow to change the password, I never receive it. I have tried that approach many times to no avail. I have even sent mail to the moderators asking for the reset to be sent to my email address but again no response. I have been a steadfast member of this community since 2006 and would like to continue with my original account (including all stats and links to previous conversations), and have hesitated to use this account to resume dialogues as I would have no history to show on my submission. I did check to see if the links for my old account (Buchanty) and can see that all content had been maintained.

Please help me regain access to this account so I can continue to enjoy two way communications with Patsfans Forums.

I would send the above as a PM to Ian - he's the only one with that access.

Glad to say the mail finally got through - I just wasn't patient enough and I now have access to my old account. Thanks to IcyPatriot and Ian for helping me out with this. I can now return to being an occasional contributor. Appreciate the help.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back