PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the straw that finally breaks the few remaining Antoniots backs.
Martha Stewart?? AB has finally given up all pretense and full on embraced the dark side...

This might be the straw that finally breaks the few remaining Antoniots backs.
Martha Stewart?? AB has finally given up all pretense and full on embraced the dark side...

Have to admit, I did a spit take before reading his post more carefully...

Have to admit, I did a spit take before reading his post more carefully...

Yeah, 'dining out' would have been a better caption choice for our stomachs.
And what happened to the whole 'No more White Women' thing?

Maybe he ate out Martha Stewart after all, and this is him further trying to undo his previous offensive twitter posts by hooking up with white women of all ages.

Well, she does have that street cred...

Maybe he ate out Martha Stewart after all, and this is him further trying to undo his previous offensive twitter posts by hooking up with white women of all ages.

This. It's a retraction of a previous statement

This. It's a retraction of a previous statement

In addition, it is a redemption for Stewart, who has spent time in prison. Even though she made a mistake, she served her time for it and is rehabilitated. after telling the parole board “Rehabilitated...I don’t even know what that word means...so go ahead and sign your papers, sonny, because I don’t really give a damn.”

Moral of the story: we can all be forgiven for our past sins and play in the NFL again, and any one of us can still be eaten out by Antonio Brown, regardless of mistakes we’ve made in the past.

So if AB stays out of trouble now till April why not sign him to the vet minimum? It’s not gonna hurt us and he’s begging to play with Brady

After week 2, we were the consensus favorite to win the SB. A.B., J.E., Gordon, and even Dorsett. Who would've ever guessed that we wouldn't even make it out of the Wild Card round.

Note: I don't blame Kraft for releasing A.B. He shouldn't have texted that girl. If he hadn't, we may be talking about a Patriots-49ers SB today.

So how are we trying to exploit AB’s poor mental health today by suggesting we bring him back?

“I’m sorry, I’m not sorry.” Stuck in an endless loop.

AB doing all the right things:

1. Apologized to entire NFL;
2. Apologized to Hollywood PD;
3. Ate out with Martha Stewart, a rich white woman convicted of a white collar crime.

Who else is rich, white, and charged with crimes, not necessarily of the white collar variety, more of a blue collar, sex crime type? :p

In addition, it is a redemption for Stewart, who has spent time in prison. Even though she made a mistake, she served her time for it and is rehabilitated. after telling the parole board “Rehabilitated...I don’t even know what that word means...so go ahead and sign your papers, sonny, because I don’t really give a damn.”

Moral of the story: we can all be forgiven for our past sins and play in the NFL again, and any one of us can still be eaten out by Antonio Brown, regardless of mistakes we’ve made in the past.

What was the name of Red's buddy? It's slipped my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes