PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attorney said he is being overcharged, which we all know FL is famous for, so I believe it. This will be pled down to a misdemeanor as long as SA doesn't want to make an example out of him, which we also know they are apt to do. I trust the incompetent FL cops will have screwed something up giving the SA no choice but to drop these crazy charges.
Hard to find intelligent cops in a state like Florida.

I'm amazed that this thread is close to reaching 1000 threads and is still going strong.

According to that story, all of AB's major incidents took place after the hit by Burfict. Does that change anything for the 'kick him when he's down' crowd? Maybe Kraft could have supported him instead of dumping him.
Mental illness is not tolerated as it should, some people treat it as if it's just like any regular illness where you can make the decision on your own to seek treatment. It is close to impossible to self reflect to know that you are not acting normal. You need people around you that can penetrate through the fog and convince you to take the first step for help.

Last edited:
Mental illness is not tolerated as it should, some people treat it as if it just like any regular illness where you can make the decision on your own to seek treatment. It is close to impossible to self reflect to know that you are not acting normal. You need people around you that that penetrate through the fog and convince you to take the first step for help.

It’s very sad to see, and now that he isn’t a player and being tested, I can’t help but wonder if he’s using drugs. He is clearly rocketing to then bottom now. I know a lot of people point to the concussion(s), but his behavior is also aligning with drug abusers now as well.

thumb_coming-soon-to-netflix-68526535.png

Did he tell the attorney “get in the car, I don’t need you acting like my chaperone?”

Or was he telling the security guard that he’s going to the car?

Really sounded like he was dissing his own attorney. Yiiiiiiikes.

Im just here to let y'all know that Carson Wentz and Lane Johnson are not having any fun (circa, 2019 colorized)
IMG_20191221_174207.jpg

I'm amazed that this thread is close to reaching 1000 threads and is still going strong.

According to that story, all of AB's major incidents took place after the hit by Burfict. Does that change anything for the 'kick him when he's down' crowd? Maybe Kraft could have supported him instead of dumping him.
There’s been a lot of people in this thread gleefully mocking a guy who clearly has a mental illness. It’s messed up.

There’s been a lot of people in this thread gleefully mocking a guy who clearly has a mental illness. It’s messed up.
He may have have issues but he is still an a**hole.

He may have have issues but he is still an a**hole.

It's hard for me to know for sure but he probably had a head start to becoming an a**hole. He played for years with Pittsburgh.

The only problem is the ENABLERS. They are what is killing this young man.

He needs help. The only people standing between him and getting medical help are the folks who are financially scabbing off of him and the fans who see him only as a disposable football talent.

Sorry, but your fake concern for the young man is transparent. Go pretend cry about something else.

Hard to find intelligent cops in a state like Florida.
That's horrible to say about people putting their life on the line.

What's messed up are the few people left who continue to turn a blind eye to this young man's medical needs and who push him to play football in the midst of his obvious mental downward spiral. If you think this all started when "Kraft dumped him in September", then go watch the bizarre circus of last summer with the Raiders. He was ill then and he is more ill now.

He needs long-term help. Exploiters around him physically and not are just trying to squeeze as much juice out of him before he dies too soon. Your morality attempt is nothing more than pathetic projection.

I thought that officer last week who calmly took all of AB's unhinged abuse deserves a freaking promotion.

From the 'Just A Thought' file; Mental illness, a-holishness, narcissism, football talent, brain damage and substance abuse are not mutually exclusive things. There's plenty of room in AB's humanary stew for it to be all of the above. Let's hope for his and his children's sakes that whatever actually is driving the bus turns out to be correctable.

Did he tell the attorney “get in the car, I don’t need you acting like my chaperone?”

Or was he telling the security guard that he’s going to the car?

Really sounded like he was dissing his own attorney. Yiiiiiiikes.

I don't get why this is a surprise to anyone anymore.

He respects no one. He has no control over his impulses. Why anyone would want to be within 10 miles of this guy until he gets treatment is beyond me.

The only problem is the ENABLERS. They are what is killing this young man.

He needs help. The only people standing between him and getting medical help are the folks who are financially scabbing off of him and the fans who see him only as a disposable football talent.

Sorry, but your fake concern for the young man is transparent. Go pretend cry about something else.

Unlike Goody & the 32, I have no control over the man's life at all, but I'm still concerned. You should be too.

As for those responsible for what he became, you don't know jack s**t about what made him this way. Nobody does.

For all any of us know, the article upstream could be true, that he changed after the Burfict hit.

What's messed up are the few people left who continue to turn a blind eye to this young man's medical needs and who push him to play football in the midst of his obvious mental downward spiral. If you think this all started when "Kraft dumped him in September", then go watch the bizarre circus of last summer with the Raiders. He was ill then and he is more ill now.

He needs long-term help. Exploiters around him physically and not are just trying to squeeze as much juice out of him before he dies too soon. Your morality attempt is nothing more than pathetic projection.

At least I’m not spending my time laughing at and mocking him. Don’t pretend like you care about him getting help.

It’s nothing against cops. I think just about everyone in Florida is an idiot.

Unlike Goody & the 32, I have no control over the man's life at all, but I'm still concerned. You should be too.

As for those responsible for what he became, you don't know jack s**t about what made him this way. Nobody does.

For all any of us know, the article upstream could be true, that he changed after the Burfict hit.

All I know is that he is ill and needs help NOW. Those who are advocating for him to do anything else but get into immediate treatment are nothing more than exploiters of a vulnerable person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes