PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vehicles and property are pretty complex. One of my favorite scenes in Breaking Bad is when Hank locates the meth lab/RV and is about to search it when the lot attendant refers to it as a “domicile” and essentially stops Hank cold because technically it is the same as searching a home without a warrant.

Just put the AB stuff aside for a second.

This law is ridiculous and is what I posted about in my story about a moving van that basically held us hostage and could charge any amount, and the police couldn’t help us. Because apparently you can “steal” your own possessions if they are in a moving van. So taking your own possession like this, and exceeding $1,000 would make it a felony. My wife and I, along with some neighbors, thought about just taking our stuff back and apparently would have faced a felony charge? That is f’d up.

I have no doubt AB was an idiot and caused this, and then you have the battery charge, too, so I can’t defend this clown. But this law really needs to be changed. I understand why it would come into existence because you couldn’t, for example, break into someone else’s house to take an item you claim belongs to you...but moving vans need a different classification because this is moronic and encourages scammers to capitalize on a legal loophole.

Now back to your scheduled AB programming.

Yes, because the contract you signed with any reputable moving company (you did use a reputable company, right?) specifies that the goods being transported may be withheld in the case of the bill not being paid. It's pretty clear Brown and/or his entourage knew what the bill would be upfront. And yes, forcibly reclaiming your goods absent payment is theft. If you think the moving company is trying to extort you, call the police and let them sort it out.

Last edited:
Yes, because the contract you signed with any reputable moving company (you did use a reputable company, right?) specifies that the good being transported my be withheld in the case of the bill not being paid. It's pretty clear Brown and/or his entourage knew what the bill would be upfront. And yes, forcibly reclaiming your goods absent payment is theft. If you think the moving company is trying to extort you, call the police and let them sort it out.

You missed my post about having a Groupon (which led us to presume this was a reputable company back when we didn’t realize Groupon is crap) that they refused to honor, and that I ultimately paid nothing after disputing with AmEx.

And I did call the police. It’s all right in the post.

P.S. You suck and super annoying. All you do it disagree and btch about everything. Your dog looks nice though. So, despite telling you I think you suck, I have nothing against your dog.

(...sigh of relief)

........after the Gov't finally starts going after the phone terrorists telling elderly folks that the Social Security police are coming to their door if they don't tell them their numbers over the phone.

That's TRILLIONS right there...............

The moving company stuff is small change compared to that.

They somehow find a way to get involved in everything they shouldn’t be and nothing they should be.

They somehow find a way to get involved in everything they shouldn’t be and nothing they should be.

....or, as I always say "They can find some farker in a cave in Afghanistan and blow him to smithereens from 400 miles away, but they can't find "Rachel from Card Services".

And what the heck is up with his lawyer? AB is going to get legal advice from this clown ? "Listen...when you leave the courthouse...just run as fast as you can in any direction".

ed0c1310dad25de928dc20839110704d.jpg

Last edited:
You missed my post about having a Groupon (which led us to presume this was a reputable company back when we didn’t realize Groupon is crap) that they refused to honor, and that I ultimately paid nothing after disputing with AmEx.

And I did call the police. It’s all right in the post.

P.S. You suck and super annoying. All you do it disagree and btch about everything. Your dog looks nice though. So, despite telling you I think you suck, I have nothing against your dog.

(...sigh of relief)
I'm glad you have nothing against my dog. He has nothing against you, either!

And what the heck is up with his lawyer? AB is going to get legal advice from this clown ? "Listen...when you leave the courthouse...just run as fast as you can in any direction".

What the hell are those things on his tie? They look like either multiple Dumbos or the mice from Cinderella!

He looks like It's all Good man: Saul Goodman.

That lawyer is just about what I would expect at this point.......

Vontaze Burfict broke this guy's brain and a bunch of worms slithered in.

Damn..........

I'm glad you have nothing against my dog. He has nothing against you, either!

That is a good looking yellow lab.

They are great dogs, I have had 2 yellow labs and I loved those dogs.

So talented that he can run the wrong route and still come back and make a play.

@shmessy this is now 11 posts in a day on Antonio Brown. That’s at an exceeding level for your PatsFans.com KPIs. Let’s get you down to 7 per day and get those KPIs back on track.

@shmessy this is now 11 posts in a day on Antonio Brown. That’s at an exceeding level for your PatsFans.com KPIs. Let’s get you down to 7 per day and get those KPIs back on track.
Sounds like :
51sYBXKEHRL._SY445_.jpg

Dying to know what a KPI is.......

In the meantime, SOMEONE had to pick up the Andy Johnson/Ring 6 slack. When production decreases, price inflation could ensue and that would be disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes