PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Now I’m trying to have some kids. So it seems like my life is probably over. :(

You do know that's largely her thing, right? You just show up for a few minutes, and then immediately become a part of the support system.

I did. Now I’m trying to have some kids. So it seems like my life is probably over. :(
Your life is over for a period of time. When your kids give you Grandkids the lifetime amount of work put in will pay massive dividends.

I love my kids a lot. But I idolize my Grandkids lol

AB can never cry racism again. I'm as white as a ghost, and I'm 100% sure if I acted like this towards cops I'd be in cuffs.

One of our wideouts, Dorsett I believe, held the door open for a woman yesterday and complimented her dress and make-up. A true gentleman. Of course, he did this after he watched the last of the divisional round games from his couch, but a gentleman and a scholar nonetheless.
Philip is a nice guy. He is also lightning fast. I’m sure he’ll manage to beat a defender one on one in his fourth season here. It’s only a matter of time...

Who needs talent when you’ve got the best defense of all time? Oh ****, hold up...

It will surprise you. There's nothing better.

Treat them better than AB does, please.

Last edited:
After seeing that video I’d sure hope Tom Brady has re thought his support of this dude. Guy is a prick.

AB can never cry racism again. I'm as white as a ghost, and I'm 100% sure if I acted like this towards cops I'd be in cuffs.

On what charge?

I've watched cops endure a ridiculous amount of verbal abuse but the person was smart and didn't make any threatening motions, etc.

The thread title needs "another" added after UPDATE:

Honeymoon is on hold until the summer. She’s a speech pathologist for the school district so we’re doing a mini-moon this weekend in Charleston (bad ass city... I’d highly recommend visiting if you haven’t yet) and then Hawaii in July when she’s off for the summer.
I would have guessed nurse? EMT?

Lots of patience, compassion & not afraid to wipe your ass when you **** yourself?

I would have guessed nurse? EMT?

Lots of patience, compassion & not afraid to wipe your ass when you **** yourself?

Nurses rank really low in terms of relationship empathy. They spend all of their compassion at their day job so the last thing they want to do is come home and deal with their partner's medical issues.

Nurses rank really low in terms of relationship empathy. They spend all of their compassion at their day job so the last thing they want to do is come home and deal with their partner's medical issues.
I'm not listening to you @fnordcircle

This is the extended version, btw.

Truly heartwarming moment at 5:36 when he finds himself face to face with his children for the only time during the whole thing. This is the only moment he actually speaks to his kids during the entire video.

Last edited:
Is Brady going to like this video too? AB needs to be humbled by life. This is despicable behavior. He is extremely unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back