PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough keeping track on all these women he’s dealing with.

Hard to defend the guy to come back to the NFL after his last two police rant videos.

What does his police rant have to do with his ability to get employed. Did he get charged or arrested? Is this something he has to disclose?

What does his police rant have to do with his ability to get employed. Did he get charged or arrested? Is this something he has to disclose?
It's not that the behavior in the video is so terrible the he should never play again. It's the fact he thought it was a great idea to record it live. That is some seriously faulty thinking.

You record something you are proud off. AB can't apologise for his behavior, because he thinks his actions were correct.

Where to start.

He appears to lie to them about:

1. A formal eviction
2. A restraining order

And I suspect that the is lying about the car being a gift which is why he never directly answers the question.

"Lying to law enforcement" has been the basis for serious punishment for many of the people at the center of the Russian Collusion investigation. Is AB above the law because of your bromance?

It’s only a matter of time before we get to the AB gun battle scene.... right after the bank heist.
Dave Chappelle owns the screen play option

It’s only a matter of time before we get to the AB gun battle scene.... right after the bank heist.
Dave Chappelle owns the screen play option

Sad but true. I only hope no one gets hurt.

I wasn't mad when we cut him as I was happy the sideshow was over. Fast forward a month and a half I wouldn't have minded bringing him back after seeing how bad the offense looked. All that being said bringing him back now would be insane. Bringing him back in November you basically rent him, try and keep the craziness in check, and have him in the playbook and on the practice field and see if you can squeeze a ring out of him. Signing him in in March? After all this crap? You would have to be as crazy as he is.

Agent: Crazy Sugar Daddy not worth it.

Last edited:
Sarcasm, cynicism, and humor are as dead on this forum as AB is to the Patriots. :(

Whenever I see a post like this I just assume someone said some whack ass **** and is now trying to walk it back as 'It was just a joke, snowflakes'.

Without even scrolling backwards I'm just going to assume this was also the case here.

lmao dude you can't be serious.

Whenever I see a post like this I just assume someone said some whack ass **** and is now trying to walk it back as 'It was just a joke, snowflakes'.

Without even scrolling backwards I'm just going to assume this was also the case here.
Censorship

Sarcasm, cynicism, and humor are as dead on this forum as AB is to the Patriots. :(

What are you talking about? People are funny as **** on this board. Often unintentionally but I get laughs a few times a day regardless.

The more this dude lives, the more I'm glad we don't have him anymore. Like every other day, some new **** happens.

Surprised that it TOOK THAT LONG for Rosenhaus to wash his hands....

LMAO that he did before Biffins . :p:p:p

Seriously, the equivalent of a doctor who prescribes an ice cream diet to lose weight.......

Last edited:
Surprised that it TOOK THAT LONG for Rosenhaus to wash his hands....
Amazing he hung in there with AB after nuking $30 mill from the Raiders, then the rape allegations, then all the nonstop stupidity since he was released from the Patriots.

Some people are truly unbelievable........................

He's a boxer now anyway. That should work out well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots