PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care about it that much anymore now that the season is over. It was a brain dead move to cut bait before the NFL ruled when you had absolute **** waiting in the wings to give our over-40 QB someone to throw to and it played a big part in effectively killing Edelman as the season wore on. It was also a brain dead move to even let it get to the point where they needed him in the first place. Calling him my favorite guy is a strange move since you probably have in excess of 1,000 posts on the guy at this point. Do you flog yourself and mumble Latin while you look at shirtless pictures of him on the Internet?

No, Kontra, I do that when I look at shirtless pictures of ME on the internet! :D

And, yes, most everyone but the voluntarily delusional could see this coming several months ago. For the past year and and a half he has turned everyone and everything within ten feet of him into curdled milk.

Last edited:
So the Pats LB’s called themselves “The Boogeymen” in 2019.

Inspired by @KontradictioN, the Pats WR’s in 2020 will be known as “The Gentlemen”

The Eligible to Play in the League Men.

Hopefully, AB can call himself a recovering and alive man by then.

Lmao, just think about how desperate Brady was for an elite reciever that he invited this incoherent maniac to stay in his house. If Tom and Giselle were to see that video wtf would they be thinking of AB right now and the fact they let him stay in there house?

I want to know what Brady really thinks of this guy

He’s also surrounded by yes men as friends. Whose that dumbass laughing in the background if your a real friend you would have stopped the IG live videos after the first one

Lmao, just think about how desperate Brady was for an elite reciever that he invited this incoherent maniac to stay in his house. If Tom and Giselle were to see that video wtf would they be thinking of AB right now and the fact they let him stay in there house?

Hate to be that guy, but maybe invest in a dictionary and grammar handbook if you are going to be communicating in writing on a regular basis, big man. You are hurting my eyes.

This is the extended version, btw.

Truly heartwarming moment at 5:36 when he finds himself face to face with his children for the only time during the whole thing. This is the only moment he actually speaks to his kids during the entire video.

Heartwarming moment. Sniff. Had to grab my hanky.

The way I saw it, they saw a volatile kid with very tough/ disadvantaged upbringing who is a bit unhinged but wanted.... nay, needed, a family and support structure to have some stability and put him on the straight and narrow. And Tom felt he and the Patriots could provide that, and I agree. Now we don’t have to take on every reclamation project but they didn’t give AB one tenth the time/love/attention/support they gave Gordon and AB is an All-pro talent compared to Gordon.

We bailed too soon

Just institutionalize him already.

AB is one stupid mothaeffer

When I retired from Corrections 20 years ago, one of the things they were looking at was the origins of violence and mental health issues, the correlation they were looking (at that time) seemed to be early exposure to violence in the family and abhorrent turmoil.

What is the impact of a man this angry with little self control on his children??...

The way I saw it, they saw a volatile kid with very tough/ disadvantaged upbringing who is a bit unhinged but wanted.... nay, needed, a family and support structure to have some stability and put him on the straight and narrow. And Tom felt he and the Patriots could provide that, and I agree. Now we don’t have to take on every reclamation project but they didn’t give AB one tenth the time/love/attention/support they gave Gordon and AB is an All-pro talent compared to Gordon.

We bailed too soon
Not comparable. Enough already.

Is it legal to swear at police?
Isn’t there something like like “verbally assaulting” the Police? WTF.

Is it legal to swear at police?
Isn’t there something like like “verbally assaulting” the Police? WTF.
Gray area. At a high level ABs moronic rant is protected under the First but some towns/states have anti-profanity ordinances. I suppose they could have nailed him for disturbing the peace.

Gray area. At a high level ABs moronic rant is protected under the First but some towns/states have anti-profanity ordinances. I suppose they could have nailed him for disturbing the peace.

Angry, entitled, mentally unstable millionaire with a stable of lawyers at his disposal. Last thing they want is THAT lawsuit. You can hear the mayor..."Really, you couldn't find a way to just let it go!?"

When I retired from Corrections 20 years ago, one of the things they were looking at was the origins of violence and mental health issues, the correlation they were looking (at that time) seemed to be early exposure to violence in the family and abhorrent turmoil.

What is the impact of a man this angry with little self control on his children??...

I think we know. And looking upstream wouldn't hurt, either, if social diagnostics is the goal here.

Antonio Brown didn't come from some rough neighborhood or grow up in gangland, you numbskulls. I went to elementary school with him. His dad was the highest paid player in the Arena League, which was a low six figure salary back then (plus a salary as a teacher in the offseason). Yes, his mom left his dad and took Antonio to Florida when he was 10 or so, and the house may not have been a happy one, but stop with this rough-and-tumble crap. The more likely explanation is that it's football-related brain damage, he's been a completely different person since that Burfict hit in January 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes