PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB threatens to retire (Helmet-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to tom curran brady and a few others were grandfathered for one year.
Yes, I was aware of that. But I thought I heard a report that Brady was going to try to get an exemption to keep wearing that helmet.

Anyways, that's besides the point. Point is brown isn't the only one unhappy with the helmets.

Raiders are must watch TV. What a disaster!

Ryan Clark saw this years ago. Anyone who doesn’t know, he said Brown was a headache during his time in Pittsburgh. He warned the front office not to pay him so early. They did and he walked around practices calling himself “The Franchise” and “Nobody can touch me!”.

Yes, I was aware of that. But I thought I heard a report that Brady was going to try to get an exemption to keep wearing that helmet.

Anyways, that's besides the point. Point is brown isn't the only one unhappy with the helmets.
Thats all i know and you have to understand that i had to watch TomAsse, and his curly haired boyfriend to get it. It was unbearable, the only thing that saved me was turning the sound off when TomAsse and his CHB spoke.

Lol @ Oakland but I actually feel sorry for AB. I think it's clear as day that he has CTE or some form of brain damage and the guy is only in his early 30s. He should retire from football and seek medical attention.

Lol @ Oakland but I actually feel sorry for AB. I think it's clear as day that he has CTE or some form of brain damage and the guy is only in his early 30s. He should retire from football and seek medical attention.
CTE is a debilitating condition that causes anger, forgetfulness, frustration and dimensia.
CTE doesn’t make you stupid.

What were the Raiders expecting when they signed him?

He’s going batshit crazy in the realm of TO.

I think he's past TO. Agree or not, I could almost understand where TO was coming from but AB is in another universe.

I think he's past TO. Agree or not, I could almost understand where TO was coming from but AB is in another universe.
Is AB paying 10-15 k a month in child support to his baby mama's too?

But Brown's beef with the rules is sillier.

Brady's old helmet model is not approved for use in the NFL at all. Nothing he can do about it.

Brown's helmet model IS approved for use in the NFL, but he simply can't use a specific helmet that is more than 10 years old. They deteriorate over time. He is allowed to get the exact same model of helmet, but more newly-made. He is saying no way.

Source: Antonio Brown’s preferred helmet is a permitted model, but it’s too old to be worn

Yeah but I mean, whatever, I wish I could have constant temper tantrums and be a huge pain but still get to have a job that makes me rich.

Ian isn't paying you?

CTE is a debilitating condition that causes anger, forgetfulness, frustration and dimensia.
CTE doesn’t make you stupid.

You don't know this.

Ian isn't paying you?

He was but he cut me a long time ago. Now I'm basically Matt Chatham, trying to live off of the glory years.

But Brown's beef with the rules is sillier.

Brady's old helmet model is not approved for use in the NFL at all. Nothing he can do about it.

Brown's helmet model IS approved for use in the NFL, but he simply can't use a specific helmet that is more than 10 years old. They deteriorate over time. He is allowed to get the exact same model of helmet, but more newly-made. He is saying no way.

Source: Antonio Brown’s preferred helmet is a permitted model, but it’s too old to be worn

So this guy has never changed his helmet? Yeeesh...of all the ways to to be absolutely stupid regarding concussions/CTE, how about wearing a badly worn out/broken helmet.

You don't know this.

Also frustration at having to change routine (wearing a different helmet) or paranoia that wearing something new could absolutely be the root cause of what is going on with him but people love making judgmental, sweeping statements about someone else after getting like 5 sentences of context so what are you gonna do?

If the helmet does restrict vision ... than he is effectively asking to cheat.

Does he realize this?

Why can't this be happening to the Jets? I hereby volunteer my services for an intervention to get AB traded to gangrene. All I ask is that someone donate a cryotherapy machine and a hot-air balloon so AB can feel at home with his new team.

Not only is the AFC Championship game the (Patriots Invitational) and we have 6 SB’s to show for it.

This to me is way more rewarding. Not having players like this wanting to make you want to puke in your mouth all season long.

Our biggest distraction is a MLS listing :confused:

if the helmet don't fit...you must acquit

I love the bogus paint job line the most, you can't make this stuff up.

He's a cartoon at this point, the Steelers are lucky to have rid themselves of this self-absorbed imbecile.

56573554_2353320291395654_2481670556471001088_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey