PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers positive for COVID (update: “furious” status leaked, claims he didn’t lie, attacks NFL protocols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to travel a ton before covid. Done a little here and there lately but I'm sure i've lost immunity to some of the viruses floating out there

A N99 mask must help. No scientific proof that I know of, but not breathing in others' exhale breathes must help with a respiratory virus. N99 is pretty good.

I could have avoided the bedtime, but I prefer to waste 2 days and heal faster. Rest and liquids does help. Your health is critical, rest, water, hot tea with honey, and Vit.C/D/Zinc. Then Mucinex to get the phlegm out. Day 5 and I am 100%. You should rest.
I took Mucinex too but didn’t have any phlegm. It was a really dry cough. Headache was rough, though. Felt like the flu. On top of that, I got a double ear infection which hit at the same time. The ear infection legit might have been worse than the virus.

The really strange thing is that you don't hear about CAs incompetence in the mainstream media but hear a lot about Florida, even though they've had much better results. It's almost like the mainstream media have an agenda. ;)
Florida is 5th in the country in cases per 1 million in population, California is 44th. Florida is 16th in the country in deaths per 1 million people, California is 37th.

Florida is 5th in the country in cases per 1 million in population, California is 44th. Florida is 16th in the country in deaths per 1 million people, California is 37th.
California should be dead last in every single measurable category if lockdowns were the least bit effective. Considering how, uh, “useful” the vaccines are at containing the spread, all they’re doing is delaying the inevitable while causing the people of their state unneeded economic hardship.

Move the goalposts
You need a refresher on what that phrase means. Economically, we’ve come out of this much better than California has.

Shhh, don't tell us your real world experience of getting corona after being triple vaxxed, @fnordcircle and his delicate sensibilities might get offended and shut you down.
I know two people who had all their shots and recently contracted the WV. Both of them play poker with us and I sat next to one of them on Monday. Neither of them got very ill and I haven't noticed anything yet.

I wonder when they're going to announce the arrival of the mid-term virus?

You need a refresher on what that phrase means. Economically, we’ve come out of this much better than California has.
Without regard to your no-doubt specious comparison, are you under the impression that the phrase "moving the goalposts" is only used to discuss the economy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down