A Word from MrsB :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi kids,

Well, we were washed out today as you all know. Who knows if the spongy fields will dry off enough by tomorrow since it's still pouring here now. Oh well.. we'll see I guess.

Just a reminder that I don't have wifi access like the media folks do so it'll mean a wait for me to drive home to post. Also, by that time, I might not have anything to add so just giving you fair warning now.

I'll be posting my reports on http://patriotscampreports.com and will be doing daily podcasts from http://patriotworldpodcast.com. If you don't want to miss anything, the best bet is to subscribe to the feeds so that all new content comes to you. You'll still be able to read them here and places like this but honestly, if you don't know about rss yet, you should check it out as it'll make your life so much easier!

(I use google reader for blog content and itunes for audio but there are other vehicles that you may like instead.) Either way, it saves time from having to keep checking back to sites for content that you enjoy. (Even this site has the rss button up in the task bar so you can subscribe to threads.)

If you have any questions or need help, let me know. :)

Go Pats!!

sweet. thank you Mrs. B!

I do not post too much but I am on here everyday reading what is available. When training camp starts I always go to your posts before anything. Thanks for your continued reports. Even when I go to the practices myself I still read what you say.

Last edited:
Hi Karen,

I don't have any questions but I do have an enormous thank you. As a guy who lives in Belize and Cuba, where coverage on training camps is all but impossible, I am so greatful for the time you put into your reports, back in the early days before all the media started posting on site. I can still remember hurrying home from fishing to read what you had to say on the days events. Out of touch with friends and family, and far away from home, you made it all slighly more barable.
All I can say is thank you.
Respects,

Rich

Not only is Mrs B a yearly harbinger to yet of another (and hopefully successful) Pats season, she's IT savvy!

You know its football season, when Mrs B is posting Training camp blogs.. Glad to see you Karen...

Thanks guys! I'm adding a "Get post by email" form to the blogs as well, but I'm having some feed issues right now.. grrr! I'll be up tonight until I get it fixed. Good thing it's an afternoon session tomorrow ;-)

Hi kids,

Also, by that time, I might not have anything to add so just giving you fair warning now.

Go Pats!!

Mrs B - You have much to add! You have what the mediscribes and mediots never will, you are a fan talking to fans. It is that persepective that you are able to provide that we all appreciate.

Thanks!!

We need to find a way to get MrsB a Sprint wireless access card...updates straight from camp would be awesome!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Last year you intimated that you might retire from the camp reports but Pats fans persuaded you back. This year my worries around training camp werent to do with any player or signing or media red herring; my biggest worry was that you were not around to give us your wonderful reports.

You are one of the best things about TC. Please keep them coming

Thanks Mrs B. too bad the first day was a wash out.

I'm going down Sunday AM if the weather is OK. Right now the forecast is not looking good. We have a 2.5 hour drive so we will have to decide Sat night.

How do you like your Dunkin Donuts coffee?:D

Mrs. B rocks. Thanks for doing what you do. It is what it is. And that is...ass-kicking.

Mrs.B is back,and thats a good thing.....

Thanks guys! I'm adding a "Get post by email" form to the blogs as well, but I'm having some feed issues right now.. grrr! I'll be up tonight until I get it fixed. Good thing it's an afternoon session tomorrow ;-)

Ok.. for those of you who prefer email, there is a form on the blog page. I got the feeds fixed so you can either subscribe via rss or email.

Go Pats!
:)

Sweet! It appears that Ian just posted the feeds over here.. that will save me time and it looks to be done automatically. Ain't technology grand? hehe! We're far removed from the day when the only way for me to post was via email and usenet!

Sun is out so hopefully it does its job and dries off that field. :)

Thanks Mrs B! I love reading your fans perspective on things which I think is unique from alot of the other blogs.

I do not post often but am on this site multiple times each day getting my updates. Please keep any camp info coming to the site. I am stuck here in NYC, surrounded by the Yanks and Giants! These reports help keep me sane!

Thanks again.

MrsB is back!?!?

The offseason has officially ended.

Training Camp has finally started!!!!!

Let the Quest continue.

Welcome back Karen, we really look forward to your reports. Thank You.

:singing:

YEA!!! Summer school's in secession and our favorite moderator is on duty!! Can't wait to read your reports Karen, and many, many, thanks again, for being our eyes and ears!

We need to find a way to get MrsB a Sprint wireless access card...updates straight from camp would be awesome!

I was thinking about the same thing since last year. If we started up a voluntary collection fund with a suggested amount of $5 per season, I bet we'd get a pretty good total. I believe the Sprint and Verizon wireless WiFi services run around $50/month and require a two year contract. Are there other services that don't require the contract? or that have better pricing? Some people even use their mobile phones as modems. Would it be inappropriate to post an informal poll to see if this idea has interest?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey