Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
urrent Patriots Twitter Feed:

Odell Beckham says he will attend training camp, will not hold out Odell Beckham says he will attend training camp, will not hold out

— (ProFootballTalk) 7:30am - Jun 16, 2018
RT @joethomas73: We need to make this a series! I’d love to do this monthly or even weekly, so much to talk about and loved our time togeth…

— (patscap) 7:17am - Jun 16, 2018
RT @STEVEBURTONWBZ: It’s official Matt Parziale has made the cut at the US open. BTW Tiger, Rory and Spieth all missed. #WBZ https://t.co/B…

— (LevanReid) 6:50am - Jun 16, 2018
@JosephPBryant How did they build that crane?

— (dandrews61) 6:50am - Jun 16, 2018RT @BostonSportsBSJ: [email protected]: NHL Notebook: Haul required to get Noah Hanifin

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
urrent Patriots Twitter Feed:

Odell Beckham says he will attend training camp, will not hold out Odell Beckham says he will attend training camp, will not hold out

— (ProFootballTalk) 7:30am - Jun 16, 2018
RT @joethomas73: We need to make this a series! I’d love to do this monthly or even weekly, so much to talk about and loved our time togeth…

— (patscap) 7:17am - Jun 16, 2018
RT @STEVEBURTONWBZ: It’s official Matt Parziale has made the cut at the US open. BTW Tiger, Rory and Spieth all missed. #WBZ https://t.co/B…

— (LevanReid) 6:50am - Jun 16, 2018
@JosephPBryant How did they build that crane?

— (dandrews61) 6:50am - Jun 16, 2018RT @BostonSportsBSJ: [email protected]: NHL Notebook: Haul required to get Noah Hanifin
This tells me nothing about what you want to see on the Pats feed.

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
flshdfsdfm sdmnf .sfksb df.ils8yv ihoi; hn;soidcv987ewfywetgfwe wef .wefmnwebfliweufb.wf nwfkl]scv\wef80
You are in the wrong thread, Captain. This is the thread about nothing, not gibberish. Maybe you can start a thread about gibberish.

captain insano

You are in the right thread, Captain. This is the thread about nothing, Maybe i can start a thread about gibberish. i have to say. i really look up to u very much.
kvoiughp;jhPio
-0o[y087t iviytdu4sw7 vjhvv oihiuhiug87t7h 98hy 9u 8 ub. k b ytfy t uygv ygv

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
You are in the wrong thread, Captain. This is the thread about nothing, not gibberish. Maybe you can start a thread about gibberish.
Not for nothing but gibberish isn’t a language. So, in essence, Captain Insano is really saying nothing.

captain insano

jzhdvasdv asd v ajsdgajs d' ahsdvuasvdasjdv jyhuagsduyagsd987a ds asdasd '''jkbadiuabsd.amdasndiasudgadavhjva aasdvasd.asbdn;iocuzxch 2w,jeg2 wew7jkbl987798687576kbblkhnkjbc ... ..?