PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A special thank you to Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I think we all know that Ian is awesome and his site is 2nd to none, but he deserves some additional props today.
While running and keeping this site smooth, he managed to find the time to help me with an issue over at nepatriotsdraft.com. It is something he didn't have to do, but gladly did it anyway.

Again, Ian, thank you so much.

Just an aside....

For those who want to learn more about potential prospects and the draft in general, Mike and his team do a great job at nepatriotsdraft....

Very informative and a must read for all Pat fans!!!

Blank+_ee252ab6229f05bf2ecbc8bafc96c975.jpg

I think we all know that Ian is awesome and his site is 2nd to none, but he deserves some additional props today.
While running and keeping this site smooth, he managed to find the time to help me with an issue over at nepatriotsdraft.com. It is something he didn't have to do, but gladly did it anyway.

Again, Ian, thank you so much.
I didn't really do much, but glad to help out :)

Check your PM - I've got the other stuff you needed taken care of also.

Just an aside....

For those who want to learn more about potential prospects and the draft in general, Mike and his team do a great job at nepatriotsdraft....

Very informative and a must read for all Pat fans!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Ian spelled backwards is Nai.

Rivals.com

When he ran a quicker 40.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
I have a very special thank you I'd like to 'hand' deliver to Ian, but he keeps ducking me.

These days, Ian runs the 40 like Brady ran his 40. Not as quick anymore :cool:
Oh But I am sure you can read a defense as quick as he can.

• Ha Ha
These days, Ian runs the 40 like Brady ran his 40. Not as quick anymore :cool:
When Ian starts talking about Ian in the 3rd person, everyone has a problem, not just Ian. :D

• Ha Ha
When Ian starts talking about Ian in the 3rd person, everyone has a problem, not just Ian. :D
I was just keeping in the theme of the post I was replying to. LOL, believe me, I am not important enough to ever refer to myself in the third person...although I'm not big on people who do that anyway, so I'm with you there :D

Ian is awesome. It’s fitting that the best team of the 21st century also has the best forum of the 21st century. I often check out other forums out of curiosity, and they are mostly cesspools with potty language; most posts consist of five words yet are somehow grammatically incorrect. This is an amazing site.

Ian is awesome. It’s fitting that the best team of the 21st century also has the best forum of the 21st century. I often check out other forums out of curiosity, and they are mostly cesspools with potty language; most posts consist of five words yet are somehow grammatically incorrect. This is an amazing site.
All that does is reinforce what I've always said - it's the amazing people who post here and our incredible group of mods both past and present that make this place what it is. I just try not to mess the place up too much and keep working on always trying to keep making it a little better wherever I can. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back