PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A rival to Belichick on the horizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady can add 1 with Tampa he'll join Richard (11 Montreal), Russell (11 Celtics) and Berra (10 Yankees) as tops in his sport.

He won’t. SB53 was his last.

AT LEAST 2 of those 8 should never, Ever, EVAH have happened...and I can think of another 2 where Lady Luck (or whatever her name is in French; I took German at Boston Latin instead) spread her legs for them...
71,79?? Too many men on the ice.......

AT LEAST 2 of those 8 should never, Ever, EVAH have happened...and I can think of another 2 where Lady Luck (or whatever her name is in French; I took German at Boston Latin instead) spread her legs for them...
In French, I think it is,
'chance exceptionnelle' but I took French and Latin at the other Latin school......

Belichick will go down as the greatest coach of all time. That being said, I have respect for Reid and what they have built in KC. I don't like KC, was rooting for SF in the SB. That being said, it was time for KC, 50 years is a long time to wait for a championship. I think they can be the 1st team to repeat as a champion since the Pats. They are just too good. I will say, their biggest threat may be Balitmore.they had an incredible draft, maybe the best draft of anyone. The kind of draft I wish we had (that being said, I'm thrilled we drafted 2 TEs and 2 LBs, and possibly the 1st non bust 2nd round DB in the Belichick era).

Like I said, I don't like KC, but I find it very hard to dislike Mahomes, he's just a very likable kid, and a helluva QB, and Andy Reid, he finally got the monkey off his back, so I'm happy for him. Not the outcome I wanted, but I've come to terms with it.

Belichick will go down as the greatest coach of all time. That being said, I have respect for Reid and what they have built in KC. I don't like KC, was rooting for SF in the SB. That being said, it was time for KC, 50 years is a long time to wait for a championship. I think they can be the 1st team to repeat as a champion since the Pats. They are just too good. I will say, their biggest threat may be Balitmore.they had an incredible draft, maybe the best draft of anyone. The kind of draft I wish we had (that being said, I'm thrilled we drafted 2 TEs and 2 LBs, and possibly the 1st non bust 2nd round DB in the Belichick era).

Like I said, I don't like KC, but I find it very hard to dislike Mahomes, he's just a very likable kid, and a helluva QB, and Andy Reid, he finally got the monkey off his back, so I'm happy for him. Not the outcome I wanted, but I've come to terms with it.

I'd much rather see KC win another one than the Ratbirds. Seeing the Ratbirds go down in flames to the same Titans that beat us was not a bad consolation prize.

I'd much rather see KC win another one than the Ratbirds. Seeing the Ratbirds go down in flames to the same Titans that beat us was not a bad consolation prize.
Yeah, my 3 biggest hates in the NFL are the Steelers, Ravens and Dolphins. Though with Flores in Miami and some of our guys there, it's tough to HATE Miami, I will dislike them.

More likely than not you are correct...I do know that it's Little Billy Notgoat's last one...

Dunno. He’ll at least very likely be around in his job a lot longer than Brady will. Knocking off Shula in wins is doable.

Dunno. He’ll at least be around a lot longer than Brady will. Knocking off Shula in wins is doable.
If he coaches 3 more years, he should over-take Papa Bear...

He'll have to coach at least 5 more years to catch Shula.

I believe there is a 90 percent chance this season that Lamar does not play all 16. If they run that same style of offense he will not last. I also doubt Mahomes plays all 16 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back