PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Rally Cry For All Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex's and oh's

Rookie
Reaction score
Greeting to all Patriots Fans,

As a new season is upon us I thought that I would use my first post to unite all Patriots fans for the season ahead.

Personally, I don't believe that the loss to Denver was the end of this championshiop winning era. I just don't believe that the Superbowl victory over the Eagles was the last moment of glory for Belichick, Brady and the New England Patriot Franchise as a whole. I can't convey just how strongly I believe in this team and thier future glories but I guess I don't have to as I know you all believe in it too.

What has struck me most about the offseason is that the Patriots still believe also. They still believe in their philosophies on and off the field. I would have been more worried if the they had panicked during free agency, adandoned their beliefs and offered bundles of money to Givens, AV and the like. They were just fearless in taking the tough decisions that they felt would be for the benefit of the team.

They still believe in drafting talent and coaching them in to competitive and smart football players. The drafting of Chad Jackson is a case in point. Several teams were interested in him, but the Patriots were the only team to quiz him on the playbook. While he has yet to show anything, this attention to detail clearly shows the difference between the good and the great and that the Patriots coaching wise remain at the head of the class.

Finally, Tom Brady. There is no one on this planet playing sport today with a greater desire and will to win than him. He did not have to take part in the coin toss and the Superbowl, but it was part of his personal therapy. He put himself right in the middle of the action but at the same time was merely a specatator. Being there must have been torture for him but you know he left the stadium thinking, 'I coming back next year and I will not be a mere spectator'.

For Brady and the Patriots its all about the ring and on Sunday the quest begins once more. So I am calling on all fans to support our New England Patriots with passion, pride and belief, in every game, every tackle, every completion, every fumble, every touchdown, every defeat and every victory!

ex's and oh's said:

As a new season is upon us I thought that I would use my first post to unite all Patriots fans for the season ahead.

Personally, I don't believe that the loss to Denver was the end of this championshiop winning era. I just don't believe that the Superbowl victory over the Eagles was the last moment of glory for Belichick, Brady and the New England Patriot Franchise as a whole. I can't convey just how strongly I believe in this team and thier future glories but I guess I don't have to as I know you all believe in it too.

What has struck me most about the offseason is that the Patriots still believe also. They still believe in their philosophies on and off the field. I would have been more worried if the they had panicked during free agency, adandoned their beliefs and offered bundles of money to Givens, AV and the like. They were just fearless in taking the tough decisions that they felt would be for the benefit of the team.

They still believe in drafting talent and coaching them in to competitive and smart football players. The drafting of Chad Jackson is a case in point. Several teams were interested in him, but the Patriots were the only team to quiz him on the playbook. While he has yet to show anything, this attention to detail clearly shows the difference between the good and the great and that the Patriots coaching wise remain at the head of the class.

Finally, Tom Brady. There is no one on this planet playing sport today with a greater desire and will to win than him. He did not have to take part in the coin toss and the Superbowl, but it was part of his personal therapy. He put himself right in the middle of the action but at the same time was merely a specatator. Being there must have been torture for him but you know he left the stadium thinking, 'I coming back next year and I will not be a mere spectator'.

For Brady and the Patriots its all about the ring and on Sunday the quest begins once more. So I am calling on all fans to support our New England Patriots with passion, pride and belief, in every game, every tackle, every completion, every fumble, every touchdown, every defeat and every victory!

Thank you for the optimism, but here at Patsfans.com we already believe in this season, so I'm not sure we needed to be 'saved', er 'united'.

Still, a good post though.

Brownfan80 said:
Thank you for the optimism, but here at Patsfans.com we already believe in this season, so I'm not sure we needed to be 'saved', er 'united'.

Still, a good post though.

What he said.

ex's and oh's said:

Welcome to the board.

Haven't I seen you walking the streets of Homerville with your pom-pom's?

I wasn't going to support he Patriots this year but now I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots