PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A moment of silence for the Jets meltdown (merged LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great read, One of my favorite quotes is by tannenbaum....."Tannenbaum praised the New York Giants for discovering Victor Cruz "out of nowhere" and added, "Our locker room is full of those types of guys." :rofl:

The Jests were a house of cards held up by Fatso's baffoonery and bluster. It really didn't take much for it to completely collapse

...correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ducasse and Cruz play at the same school at the same time? Yah, thought so.....

That said, as a Pats fan, drafting bunk is something I'm familiar with. Grrrr....

Last edited:
I think Rex Ryan deserves a heck of a lot more credit around here than he gets. His players play for him, he's damn good with his x's and o's, and last time I checked he got a so-so roster to the AFC Championship Game each of his first two years, and I sure as hell didn't hear the resident moral arbiters condescendingly speaking about him after he mopped the floor with God a year ago.

...and that comment about the championships he could have won with San Diego? You're damn right he would have with that roster.

I think Rex Ryan deserves a heck of a lot more credit around here than he gets. His players play for him, he's damn good with his x's and o's, and last time I checked he got a so-so roster to the AFC Championship Game each of his first two years, and I sure as hell didn't hear the resident moral arbiters condescendingly speaking about him after he mopped the floor with God a year ago.

...and that comment about the championships he could have won with San Diego? You're damn right he would have with that roster.

Damn good with his snacks and toe jamb; lot to learn about being a HC.

I think Rex Ryan deserves a heck of a lot more credit around here than he gets.

Doesn't he make plenty of money? :confused:

His players play for him,

Yes, Santonio Holmes -- who Wrecks called the team's best player in training camp -- REALLY came through in the clutch the last three weeks!

he's damn good with his x's and o's,

On defense, perhaps. He hasn't a clue about the offensive side of the ball.

and last time I checked he got a so-so roster to the AFC Championship Game each of his first two years,

Thanks to other teams literally laying down for them to help pave the way.

and I sure as hell didn't hear the resident moral arbiters condescendingly speaking about him after he mopped the floor with God a year ago.

If you call a 7-point win "mopping the floor," you need a perspective adjustment. But regardless of whatever he does or does not do on the field of play, Wrecks most certainly is a basket case both morally ("I want to see my wife take it in all three holes!") and emotionally (very well documented by the press ad nauseum). The moral arbiters are above reproach on this particular case study.

:rofl: If you think for a minute that Philip Rivers (and a number of others) would've maintained sanity around that buffoon, you're loony ... sort of like your toe-licking hero.

Last edited:
...correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ducasse and Cruz play at the same school at the same time? Yah, thought so.....

That said, as a Pats fan, drafting bunk is something I'm familiar with. Grrrr....

It would be the very same school that Tannenbaum attended himself, UMass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes