PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little Stidham is on the way

Yeah, I dont get it but that is not surprising since it came from someone with the IQ of a plant.
Bet I’d whoop dat ass at the mall run up

We also knew stidham wasn’t the guy...

cam wants to get ppl pregnant too.
cam wants to eat too...

Some of your better trolling right here. I see improvement.

Well this thread took an interesting turn. Lol.

Im fine that he sat in week 16 last year. That was a nothing game and would have told us nothing about him either way.

Gotta admit, that picture is corny AF. Did you see videos of his wedding that his wife posted. Lmao

This dude doesn't have his head in the game. He's too busy making videos and maintaining an online persona. Congrats on the runt though.

Gotta admit, that picture is corny AF. Did you see videos of his wedding that his wife posted. Lmao

This dude doesn't have his head in the game. He's too busy making videos and maintaining an online persona. Congrats on the runt though.
No matter what they’re doing or where they are she’s in full makeup always ready to shoot for instagram. Or it seems that way. Lol. I think he’s bought in to all of that. Makes sense I guess?

I wonder what Mac thinks of Stid posing on a throne last year like he already deserved to be heir to anything. Lol

Last edited:
Guy has what may be the best job in the world (backup QB in the NFL), will have at least a couple million in the bank when his NFL career ends in his mid 20's or early 30's, is having his first baby with an absurdly hot wife (a greater accomplishment with each passing year), and people here somehow hate on him?

Way to pass judgement without knowing a goddamn thing about them. They are excited and happy about the next chapter in their lives.

...and you **** on it. Good for you.
And btw I was speaking on folks in general as well... just a selfie or a pic of the result along with a quote/quip is all ya need man.

unless you’re like a senator or something but even then it’s kinda lame...

Wow didn’t even think about that lol. Yea what about if the DiVa ReCiEvEr does that? Hes a distraction.

Guy has what may be the best job in the world (backup QB in the NFL), will have at least a couple million in the bank when his NFL career ends in his mid 20's or early 30's, is having his first baby with an absurdly hot wife (a greater accomplishment with each passing year), and people here somehow hate on him?
You hate on javarious when he does anything non football so yea I’m here to level the playing field.

y’all kill me.

and yes I’ll be on here making and repeating that point cause it frustrates the **** out of me.

O yea hey....

yall remember when Harry posted his new house on IG?

that’s a life moment too?

how y’all feel about that?

exactly.

O yea hey....

I have suffered brain injury?

now I post nonsense

need multiple posts

talk about beating up people in the mall

uh oh mom said that is enough screen time for the day

yeah

You hate on javarious when he does anything non football so yea I’m here to level the playing field.

y’all kill me.

and yes I’ll be on here making and repeating that point cause it frustrates the **** out of me.

Who is javarious? When have I "hated" on him?

Congrats to Stidham! Gotta be honest. Earlier today my thought process was, "wait, when's Jason Statham coming back... no wait Jason Stidam... can't find the guy; is his name Justin Stidham? Oh geez it's Jarrett."

Extra congrats to him for getting the timing right for the football offseason. Hope for lifelong health for everyone.

Welcome back Stiddy

Reactions: sb1
I think he should become a male model. Better suited for that than QBing in the NF of L.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back