A Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
God I hope he plays this Sunday.

it sux to rush him back right before the BYE week 5 but this game is a critical game and it is our chance to BEAT the Jests in our HOUSE

Play the BEAST... BB had it planned to rest until Week 4. When Aaron is activated this weekend then we will all be like :) and :) and :):):)

If he's not 100%, I hope he sits. We've got a bye coming up and it's a long season.

I'm not a doctor, but it seems there would be a risk in rushing a player back before his knee ligaments are completely healed. I'll take our chances with just Gronk for another week and look forward to AHern after the bye.

I'm not a doctor, but it seems there would be a risk in rushing a player back before his knee ligaments are completely healed. I'll take our chances with just Gronk for another week and look forward to AHern after the bye.

I do agree, but I want him back for this. If AH is inactive who is our WR2 since Welker will have Revis on him all day. I hope Welker's new Rockets can burn the Jets CB's. Amazing what 1 year of healing can do,:cool:

CHARLIE SHEEN - WINNING - YouTube

We are going to actually "WIN" unlike Charlie :)

I <3 Charlie thou

Last edited:
God I hope he plays this Sunday.

While in temple on Saturday for Yom Kippur, you might want to throw in an extra prayer for this.

If Hernandez is at 100% and plays this Sunday no way the Jets beat us. Since the Cleveland game the Pats are undefeated with a HEALTHY Hernandez he played in the playoff game but of a hip injury and didn't have many snaps.

Don't play him. We'll be fine without him. Our O doesnt concern me. The D?, yea! Don't rush him. Save him for when another TE or WR get hurt, cuz ya know it's just a matter of time. I'd like to see AH back tho! Just MHO

They don't need him to beat the jets..but i would like to see him out there

Jets can't cover TE's..did you see dixon the no name TE on Baltimore have a field day on smith? Yeah gronk is going to destroy them

Last edited:
They don't need him to beat the jets..but i would like to see him out there

Jets can't cover TE's..did you see dixon the no name TE on Baltimore have a field day on smith? Yeah gronk is going to destroy them

I don't know man the playoff game is out of my head but I don't recall Gronk being a factor in that game.

I'd love for him to play, but want him healthy for the remainder of the season. I.m confident our D can handle it. Its gonna be a " GRONK" day in hell for da planes. ( Hope they play footloose there too as an added incentive ) :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

If Hernandez is at 100% and plays this Sunday no way the Jets beat us. Since the Cleveland game the Pats are undefeated with a HEALTHY Hernandez he played in the playoff game but of a hip injury and didn't have many snaps.

exactly, this is what i've been saying to people all along. when hernandez played against the jets last year in the 45-3 win, hernandez really opened things up in the passing game. in the playoffs we saw alge crumpler get more snaps and instead of using him as a blocker we used him as a pass catching TE which did not work very well.

Revis can cover Welker, Cromartie on Branch, which leaves Ocho, Gronk and Hernandez wide open.

Revis can cover Welker, Cromartie on Branch, which leaves Ocho, Gronk and Hernandez wide open.

If Cromartie is trying to cover Branch, then Branch will basically be left wide open too.

Hope Ocho has his biggest game on this stage.

I honestly would sit Hernandez this week despite if he tries to convince the trainer to play. I want him healthy for the 2nd half of the season.

I'm genuinely interested to see how the Jets are going to tackle Gronkowski. We all know Revis is going to Welker. The Jets cannot stop the run atm. They're going to have to stack the box or give up something in the passing game.

Once more, offensive line production is going to be the key.

I'm not a doctor, but I was delivered by one. He will play this weekend for the following 7 reasons:

1. When dealing with the MCL...............oh, what do I know. I can't even spell MCL.

I hope he plays. We'll find out soon enough.

While in temple on Saturday for Yom Kippur, you might want to throw in an extra prayer for this.

I'll fast for two days if it means a healthy AHern.

If Cromartie is trying to cover Branch, then Branch will basically be left wide open too.

Cromartie has played ok against the Pats in the past. Sometimes very well. I like Branches chances against him especially if the Pats can mix up it up with the run. A play call I'd like to see is a run towards his side with a RB tossing a bomb while Branch climbs the ladder. Especially if the safety bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes