PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli Manning benched

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Daniel Jones has been named the starter and will be the QB we will most likely see in a few weeks

Last edited:
I was hoping to see him end the season with a losing career record.

Well that didn't take long.

They’re doing him a favor. He is 7 away from the record for most losses ever. I guess Vinny Testaverde can pop the champagne...

Daniel Jones has been named the starter and will be the QB we will most likely see in a few weeks

That prognostication seems a tad premature, a few weeks is a long time in the NFL

That prognostication seems a tad premature, a few weeks is a long time in the NFL
Eli Manning isn't hurt. It's a performance benching. Unless Jones gets hurt, Eli is done for the year.

Eli's arm is dead now.

That's why I said "most likely." Chances are that they aren't naming Jones starter now just to bench him in a few weeks.

ding dong the witch is dead!

If the Giants were smart, and I don't think they are, they would trade him to a team in need of QB. Get something at least. Pitt?

If the Giants were smart, and I don't think they are, they would trade him to a team in need of QB. Get something at least. Pitt?
JAX

They’re doing him a favor. He is 7 away from the record for most losses ever. I guess Vinny Testaverde can pop the champagne...

And I still see a ton of people arguing that Eli Manning is a HOFer because of those two SB runs...

And I still see a ton of people arguing that Eli Manning is a HOFer because of those two SB runs...
Plus his last name, and the market he played in, they'll definitely put him in, not that he deserves it.

Not even sure this is a QB problem, I think they have a WR problem.

Queue "Manning Face" :)

Of course this was something that needed to be reported publicly and on Tuesday instead of just making Jones the starter and keeping things under wraps to make the opposing team prep for either both QBs or for Eli.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back