PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 100 All Time Team Special This Fall: (Features a special guest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond being arguably the GOAT HC Belichick is a great student of the game itself and has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of it's history, making him a near perfect choice. I say near perfect because lets be honest, Ernie Adams is Belichick's Belichick.

What's the O/U on QBs? I'm thinking at least 15.

This should be nearly as fun as watching all those random NFL players/stars espousing the greatness of Brady.

I just know these a-holes are putting Manning on as one of the four QBs. Last time they had Baugh, Graham, Montana, and Unitas. Brady kicks out Baugh, obviously. Manning probably kicks out Unitas in a Manning-led propaganda media ass-kissing campaign.

What was TB12 last decade? in top 20? He's gonna be #1 this time. Jerry "I used stickum" Rice move over!

Last edited:
I just know these a-holes are putting Manning on as one of the four QBs. Last time they had Baugh, Graham, Montana, and Unitas. Brady kicks out Baugh, obviously. Manning probably kicks out Unitas in a Manning-led propaganda media ass-kissing campaign.

You're gonna love it when Rodgers and/or Brees makes the cut.

It will be interesting to see what happens with guys like Sapp, Faulk and Simpson who probably should make the list but are lothesome human beings. I know they all made the HOF but their troubles came after.

I bet Gronk gets screwed. I'd bet Gonzalez, Ditka and Winslow get on the first. Sorry but Gronk is the GOAT and deserves to get in.

I wonder if Adam makes it? I don't think they use a spot on a kicker but given his history he has the best shot.

I bet Dungy makes it and sorry but he's not in the top twenty head coaches of all time.

I also bet borderline guys who are in the media like Warner, Irvin and others get the nod just for that reason. They were both great players and Irvin quite possibly belongs but Warner was only great when the teams in STL and AZ were loaded. When he had to play in the cold in NY with an average supporting cast he sucked.

I just want BB to comment on every one of them. Not just a historian of past players which his father assuredly gave him the info on, but also of his coaching days with the Giants.

Want to hear his takes on his players as well as Reggie Whites, Haley, Lott, Manley, Tippett, Singletary etc Players he game planned for as like the Washington LT? Name is escaping me.

Should be fun.

All I know is get ready for the Lawrence Taylor segment. It may take a while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back