PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft sent the Lombardi Trophy to an assisted living facility in Winthrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
“among”????

I’d like to find out which owner people believe is even on his level.

For the good of the 32

Kraft looks and sounds like he belongs in an ALF but boy can he pick his GFs. [P.S. There is a rumor the baby is JE11's]

kraft (2).jpg

I initially thought the story was about him checking in to live there, and sent the trophy for his room.

I think that Kraft realizes how lucky he is that Brady fell into his lap. I wonder if Kraft believed Brady when he first ran into him and Brady made the remark that he was the best decision the Pats ever made. I bet Kraft believes it now.

I think that Kraft realizes how lucky he is that Brady fell into his lap. I wonder if Kraft believed Brady when he first ran into him and Brady made the remark that he was the best decision the Pats ever made. I bet Kraft believes it now.
I think he believed it after 2001.

I think he believed it after 2001.

Maybe. Maybe not. There were plenty of folks who thought that Bledsoe could have won that year.

Maybe. Maybe not. There were plenty of folks who thought that Bledsoe could have won that year.
... just like there's plenty of folks who think the flying Elvis is not an ugly, disgusting, insulting

....yada yada yada yada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back