PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs should have 4 losses

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Anyway, they will get that 4th loss, maybe 5th like they always do in the playoffs

If Case Keenum hits a wide open Thomas in stride at the very end of the game the Chiefs lose in Denver. And obviously the Ravens gave up a 40 yard bomb on 4th and 9.

I think the chargers loss is a result of playing 5 quarters of tough football 4 days prior. The chiefs get to rest before playing the Seahawks, but I still think it will be a tough game.

Even the prospect of NE winning a game in KC seems a lot less daunting than it was a month ago. If the LAC can do it, so can NE. Cold weather, no Kareem Hunt, and a suspect D is suddenly not so scary. Mind you, I'd rather play in Gillette, but as fans we no longer need to be so down on the possibility of winning the AFCCG on the road, be it in KC or LA.

They may very well get their 4th in Seattle.

Agree with this. Seattle is a terrible match up for them. KC can't stop the run and Seattle is going to absolutely hammer them with that. Wilson's ability to scramble and hit receivers downfield is also going to give them fits. Without Hunt, Mahomes should be running for his life. This should, on paper, be their 4th loss.

If Gronk wasn't on the field for the last play of MIA game, we have only 3 losses.. Just saying :D

Even the prospect of NE winning a game in KC seems a lot less daunting than it was a month ago. If the LAC can do it, so can NE. Cold weather, no Kareem Hunt, and a suspect D is suddenly not so scary. Mind you, I'd rather play in Gillette, but as fans we no longer need to be so down on the possibility of winning the AFCCG on the road, be it in KC or LA.

Los Angeles held KC under 30 yards and ran for almost 5 yards a pop (without their top two backs)

Can’t ever count Brady out but LA can run the ball and play great defense. The Pats do neither well consistently and certainly not on the road.

KC is vulnerable, every team seems to be, but all we learned is that LA is a tougher, more well rounded team than the Pats. Especially given how well they played even without numerous key starters. The Pats were totally healthy in Miami and couldn’t run or play D to save their lives

All Pats playoff games this year will come down to Brady having to be perfect because the D will get shredded and they likely won’t be able to move the ball on the ground. They’ve won like that before but 3-4 games in a row like that is a big challenge

The problem with your logic is that you confuse the Chargers' defense with ours. Mahomes will ***-rape that joke we call our 'defense'.

Los Angeles held KC under 30 yards and ran for almost 5 yards a pop (without their top two backs)

Can’t ever count Brady out but LA can run the ball and play great defense. The Pats do neither well consistently and certainly not on the road.

KC is vulnerable, every team seems to be, but all we learned is that LA is a tougher, more well rounded team than the Pats. Especially given how well they played even without numerous key starters. The Pats were totally healthy in Miami and couldn’t run or play D to save their lives

All Pats playoff games this year will come down to Brady having to be perfect because the D will get shredded and they likely won’t be able to move the ball on the ground. They’ve won like that before but 3-4 games in a row like that is a big challenge

Print and Frame

But be careful... the homeboys will call you chieckshit....

The problem with your logic is that you confuse the Chargers' defense with ours. Mahomes will ***-rape that joke we call our 'defense'.

Pats defense has a decent game against them last time. And the guy that really shredded us is no longer on the team.

Weird to say...but watching KC blow the game..made me hate the Phins game so much more and more angry.

If KC won I would have been like..well it is what it is...now it just brings back back memories of locking up HFA

Pats defense has a decent game against them last time. And the guy that really shredded us is no longer on the team.

That was in Gillette.. If the game is played at Arrowhead, the defense doesn't board that plane....

What’s interesting is if Houston finds a way to lose to the Jets Saturday night. We could still control our own destiny for the number 2 seed even if we lose to Pittsburgh.

I know everyone says mahonnes has ice water in his veins, but KC has never played in the afccg game...that’s a lot of pressure on the kid if they get there.

I am completely OK with the #2 seed. The BYE is the most important thing...and winning in Pittsburgh helps that goal the most.

Right now, I can't tell you who the best team in football is after seeing the Cowboys beat up the Saints, Bears beat up the Rams, and now the Chargers taking down the Chiefs IN ARROWHEAD without Gordon/Ekeler and Keenan Allen. This all happened within the last 2 weeks! The Chargers might be the best team in the NFL....but they probably are better off playing on the road. If the Patriots have to travel to L.A., I am buying tickets for sure...and expect that soccer stadium to be 50% Pats fans.....they hate the Chargers that much in Southern Cali.

A lot of football left to be played....and at this juncture...I wouldn't count out Oakland/Denver beating the Chiefs/Chargers in week 17. Just play it out...and see what happens....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back