patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
so peter king came out with his all rookie team
ocallaghan is on at rt
gost is on at k
maroney didnt make it as rb, but made it as kr

two guys that I personally really wanted on the pats made it
mark anderson http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...1/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.17.html

and the guy that a lot of you prob remember me comin on here like eight times a day praying we would get
GREG JENNINGS
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...11/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.8.html

the guy is a game-breaker, as i kept saying he would be

patsfan55 said:
so peter king came out with his all rookie team
ocallaghan is on at rt
gost is on at k
maroney didnt make it as rb, but made it as kr

two guys that I personally really wanted on the pats made it
mark anderson http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...1/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.17.html

and the guy that a lot of you prob remember me comin on here like eight times a day praying we would get
GREG JENNINGS
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...11/gallery.nfl.all.rookie.team/content.8.html

the guy is a game-breaker, as i kept saying he would be
He could just as easily have picked Maroney. One more TD and NO fumbles.
-------------------ATT YDS YPC YPG LONG TD FUM FUM LOST
Joseph Addai RB, IND 105 490 4.7 61.3 21 2 1 1

L. Maroney RB, NWE 107 458 4.3 57.3 41 3 0 0

Even though I think Reggie Bush is a superstar in the making, He certainly does NOT belong on an all-rookie team over Maroney. He doesn't belong over Leon Washington and Jerrious Norwood as well. Shows that King doesn't know football, all the broadcasters seem to do when the Pats are on national TV is rave about Maroney, I guess King missed that part.

I am so sick of the Reggie Bush hype. The guy is a major bust so far. Let's not forget he is the #2 pick and is paid big bucks. What is he a running back or receiver or is it decoy? Peter King is a sell out to the NFL Reggie Bush hype machine.

You must have been reading my posts in the draft forum. I really liked Jennings (more than Jackson)as a 2nd round pick. I also liked Anderson as a 3rd round pick. Thomas wasn't on my radar but Mills was. They could have had all 5 (maroney, jennings, anderson, thomas amd mills)!

The Maroney selection surprised me, but in hindsight it made so much sense! He has been outstanding where Jackson has been a huge disappointment.

where Jackson has been a huge disappointment.

LOL! Right a ROOKIE reciever with an AMAZING skillset hasn't been able to produce in his FIRST season so he must be a bust. I can not wait till he explodes and all of those who didn't have patience learn their lesson.

Mark Morse said:
You must have been reading my posts in the draft forum. I really liked Jennings (more than Jackson)as a 2nd round pick. I also liked Anderson as a 3rd round pick. Thomas wasn't on my radar but Mills was. They could have had all 5 (maroney, jennings, anderson, thomas amd mills)!

The Maroney selection surprised me, but in hindsight it made so much sense! He has been outstanding where Jackson has been a huge disappointment.

well if i was reading ur posts they were alongside mine
i became enamored with him when i drafted him in madden 05 (got the rosters put onto ncaa from internet and imported draft class) during the middle of our football season last year, and started watching him when i could and doing some research on him
i just new this guy would make plays, and he has
i actually have him on (i believe) all four of my fantasy teams
unfortunately he has an ankle injury now that made him miss one game and will slow him down
honestly, the guy reminds me of a jerry rice somewhat
somewhat

mavfan2390 said:
LOL! Right a ROOKIE reciever with an AMAZING skillset hasn't been able to produce in his FIRST season so he must be a bust. I can not wait till he explodes and all of those who didn't have patience learn their lesson.

The rookie of the year will probably be that kid Colston who the Saints stole in the 7th round. He already has 700 receiving yards.

Here's to hoping 'she' explodes soon.... I don't know why we set such low expectations for our rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down